Collection of Lame Jokes

• Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Jokes
In summary: It's a humor that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness. It's not for everyone.Not a fan of surrealism, I take it?In summary, surrealism is an art form that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness, often producing incongruous imagery or effects. It may not be appreciated by everyone, but for those who do, it can be quite humorous.
  • #2,416
Q: Mr. Buffett, what are you going to do with the Heinz ketchup company now that you've bought it?

A: I'm going to turn it upside down... and wait...

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #2,417
How does a mathematician get out of prison?

They define their cell to be the outside.

• #2,418
Who here has an insufferable inner adolescent? I know I do :biggrin:!

If you have one, it will love this site.

http://maps.geotastic.org/rude/

• #2,419
lisab said:

Can you protect me from infraction points?

Dead Indian Road.

What the Phoca Rock.

Rooster Rock. (google the origin of it's name. Holy Jehosephat! (-14 sp) Lewis & Clark were perverts*!)

-----------------------------
*Well, ok. Maybe not. Apparently, anyone who has looked at it, during recorded history, with a spoken language, has said; "Hey! That looks like the worlds biggest *******!"
Wiki; "Rooster Rock State Park is a state park located east of Corbett, in the U.S. state of Oregon. One of the features of the park is Rooster Rock, a column of basalt forming a natural obelisk, which stands near the south side of the Columbia River Gorge, in the lee of Crown Point. The park is administered by the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department.
The monolith was noted by the explorers Lewis and Clark in their journal as their camping place on November 2, 1805. The name is phallic in origin, specifically, the column's original name was "Cock Rock". The Chinook Jargon word for the rock was iwash, referring to penis. The name was later modified to Rooster Rock so as not to offend the public.
The eastern portion of the park is designated as a clothing-optional beach, the first officially designated clothing-optional beach in the U.S."

• #2,420
Lol, :)

• #2,421
Wet Beaver Creek. You need an adolescent to spot that :rofl:

• #2,422
They left out Mount Holly, NJ

Also Arkansas, Michigan, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Vermont, and Virginia

Last edited:
  • #2,423
Tampon Reunion -_- WTH

• #2,424
Jimmy Snyder said:
They left out Mount Holly, NJ

Also Arkansas, Michigan, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Vermont, and Virginia
They also missed these:

Slickpoo, Idaho
Kickapoo State Recreation Area, Illinois
Pee Pee, Ohio
Poopoo, Hawaii

I thought that they missed Big Bone Lick, Kentucky but it's hiding under Beaverlick. :rolleyes:
Interesting that they also have a place called Knob Lick.

• #2,425
Lolol

• #2,426
HeLiXe said:
Tampon Reunion -_- WTH

Just looked it up.
It appears to take place in France: le Tampon, Réunion. :shy:

• #2,428
I like Serena said:
Just looked it up.
It appears to take place in France: le Tampon, Réunion. :shy:
:yuck:
trollcast said:

:rofl:

• #2,429
Famed self help expert Dewey Yusef died this morning, an apparent suicide.

• #2,430
Jimmy Snyder said:
Famed self help expert Dewey Yusef died this morning, an apparent suicide.

OMG lololll I actually got it after I thought about it for 5 seconds...I now feel like I have a high IQ:rofl: It's actually very funny--esp the suicide lol...but a little dark I guess

• #2,431
lisab said:

I'm surprised it doesn't mention the scenic French Broad of North Carolina and Tennessee.

• #2,432
  • #2,433
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2012/11/30/12/anigif_enhanced-buzz-7145-1354298200-1.gif [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #2,434
Why do they have fences around graveyards?
Because people are just dying to get in there!

• #2,435
Borek said:
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2012/11/30/12/anigif_enhanced-buzz-7145-1354298200-1.gif [Broken]

I think I will invest in companies that make Toilet Paper and Power Paint Rollers.

That was not lame at all.

• #2,436
OmCheeto said:
I think I will invest in companies that make Toilet Paper and Power Paint Rollers.

That was not lame at all.

lol it just goes to show...no matter how pretty you are, some people will still treat you like solid waste.

• #2,437
Ahhhh! More Flashbacks!

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/559709_556331331054549_279176926_n.jpg [Broken]​

OmCheeto said:
One of my facebook friends posted the following this morning:

Om's friend said:
Today my sweet little angle turns 9, Happy Birthday Ty!
My response:

Me said:
He's acute little angle. :)

:blushing:
Aug20-11, 10:21 AM

• #2,438
Upisoft said:
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: GPS malfunction.

Was he using Apple Maps?

• #2,439
Why are stupid owls always single?
They don't have the wit to woo.

• #2,440
And yet they have with what to who.

• #2,441
OmCheeto said:
Reminds me of:

Yo mama's so fat, she's got smaller fat mama's orbiting around her.

Yo mama so fat she collapsed into a singularity, thus causing the first "earth based" black hole!

• #2,442
PhysicsDad said:
Yo mama so fat she collapsed into a singularity,

that sucked the whole universe into it, so now we're all living inside her! :eek:

• #2,443
jtbell said:
that sucked the whole universe into it, so now we're all living inside her! :eek:

But then those pesky mathematician overlords defined her insides to actually be the outside so mass panic didn't occur across the globe.

• #2,444
A man walks into a bar and sits down. Pretty soon he hear's a muted, high-pitched voice, which says, "You're very handome". The man looked around but couldn't figure out who said it. A moment later he hears the voice again. "You're awesome!" Again the man looked around but saw no one. And again he heard it; "You're a classy guy!". But this time the man could determine the source of the voice. It was coming from a bowl of peanuts sitting on the bar! So he called the bartender over and exclaimed, "Bartender, these peanuts are talking to me!" "Really? What did they say?" asked the bartender. "Well they said I'm handsome, awesome, and classy", the man replied. "Oh yes" said the bartender, "the peanuts are complimentary".

• #2,445
too tired to type...

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/549254_561363640551318_1024119333_n.jpg [Broken]​

zzzzzzz...

• #2,446
When I was growing up, my dad treated us like gold... Every time he wanted something, he just yelled Au! (Aye you!) ;)

• #2,447
PhysicsDad said:
Yo mama so fat she collapsed into a singularity, thus causing the first "earth based" black hole!

There's a joke somewhere in that title. I know there's a lame joke. Something about uranium, critical mass, a fat mama...

Or perhaps, just an after dinner mint... :redface:

conservation of mom. explosion

• #2,448
There are two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

• #2,449
trollcast said:
There are two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

And those who don't understand this joke...

• #2,450
I don't understand it either. There doesn't seem to be enough information in it.