What does speed motor spec mean?

In summary, The Savox_SC1256TG_Digital_Servo has a speed of 0.18 seconds per 60 degrees at 4.8V. This means that it takes 0.18 seconds for the servo to rotate 60 degrees at this voltage. It is not equivalent to 0.18 degrees per second.
doubled
The link to the motor is here: http://www.savoxusa.com/Savox_SC1256TG_Digital_Servo_p/savsc1256tg.htm

In the description tab, it lists all the specs. My question is in regards to the speed specs.
e.g., "Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .18"

I don't understand what that is saying. 0.18 what?
0.18 sec per 60 degrees? i.e., 0.18 deg per 1 second?
I'm assuming that's the max @ that voltage or the average?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Engineering news on Phys.org
doubled said:
The link to the motor is here: http://www.savoxusa.com/Savox_SC1256TG_Digital_Servo_p/savsc1256tg.htm

In the description tab, it lists all the specs. My question is in regards to the speed specs.
e.g., "Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .18"

I don't understand what that is saying. 0.18 what?
0.18 sec per 60 degrees? i.e., 0.18 deg per 1 second?
I'm assuming that's the max @ that voltage or the average?

Thanks in advance for any help.

0.18 seconds per 60 degrees of rotation. By the way, it's a good idea always to try to imagine these rates. Try to imagine 0.18 degrees per second and you'll find it's not too likely, and not at all equivalent to 0.18 seconds per 60 degrees!

What does speed motor spec mean?

The speed motor spec refers to the specification or measurement of the rotational speed of a motor, typically expressed in revolutions per minute (RPM).

What is the relationship between speed motor spec and motor performance?

The speed motor spec is directly related to the performance of a motor. A higher speed motor spec indicates that the motor can rotate at a faster speed, resulting in faster movement or operation of the device it powers.

How is speed motor spec determined?

The speed motor spec is determined by various factors such as the design and construction of the motor, the type of power source used, and the load or resistance placed on the motor.

Can the speed motor spec be adjusted?

In most cases, the speed motor spec cannot be adjusted as it is a fixed property of the motor. However, some motors may have variable speed settings that can be adjusted to control the rotational speed.

How does the speed motor spec affect the efficiency of a motor?

The speed motor spec can affect the efficiency of a motor as a higher speed motor may require more power to maintain its speed, resulting in higher energy consumption. However, a higher speed motor may also be more efficient in accomplishing a task in a shorter amount of time.