Main reasons for using opera browser

• Thread starter grafica
  • Start date
In summary, Opera is a feature-rich browser that comes with many useful tools and features such as tab sessions, tab history, rss reader, email and chat clients, voice reader, mouse gestures, and more. It is also known for its stability and adherence to web standards. However, some websites may not be optimized for Opera.
grafica
hai
can anyone please say the main reasons for using opera

Engineering news on Phys.org
It comes straight out of the box with most features you'll ever need:
- tab sessions
- tab history
- unclose tabs
- rss reader
- email client
- chat client
- voice reader (for an extra 10mb download)
- mouse gestures
- cookie editor
- custom javascripts
- speed dial
- wand (password manager)
- smart history (in the upcoming 9.5 you can search the history not by title, but by content!)
- widgets (if you're into that kind of stuff)

It's rock stable.

I also have a Firefox installed and the only things I have extra on that one are the StumbleUpon toolbar.
I'm keeping it around as many sites are Firefox-optimised but not Opera-optimised. Opera respects web standards, but website developers don't...

In my mother's case, it was revenge for me playing Black Sabbath...

1. What makes Opera browser different from other browsers?

Opera browser offers a unique combination of features such as built-in ad blocker, free VPN, and battery saver mode, making it stand out from other browsers in the market. It also has a clean and user-friendly interface with customizable shortcuts and speed dial options.

2. Can Opera browser be used on multiple devices?

Yes, Opera browser is available for download on various devices including desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets. It offers seamless synchronization, allowing users to access their bookmarks, history, and settings on all their devices.

3. Is Opera browser safe to use?

Opera browser is known for its strong security measures, including advanced fraud and malware protection, secure connection, and private browsing mode. It also regularly updates its security features to keep users' data safe.

4. How does Opera browser improve browsing speed?

Opera browser uses a feature called Turbo mode, which compresses webpages and reduces their size, resulting in faster loading times. It also has a built-in ad blocker, preventing advertisements from slowing down the browsing experience.

5. Is Opera browser free to use?

Yes, Opera browser is free to download and use. It also offers a free VPN service and does not require any subscription fees. However, there are optional premium features available for purchase, such as additional storage space and ad-free browsing.