Brand new physics animation site

In summary: Its simple to use and covers most of the concepts for introductory courses in high school and early undergraduate studies. So just wanted to throw it out there =) Thanks.In summary, there is a new Physics Flash animation website out there that contains interactive content that can be used in a classroom setting or by students themselves. The level of material presented is an introductory level.
meteorologist1
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that there is a brand new Physics Flash animation website out there. It contains interactive content that can be used in a classroom setting (used by professors or teachers) or by students themselves. The level of the material presented is an introductory level (for high school or college).

http://www.accudesigns.com/ [Broken]

- Yan

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks a lot!

thanks for the information :) YAN

thanks

Hippo, Thanks for informing everybody about my new website full of interactive science and maths animations at http://www.science-animations.com . If you have ideas about what I can add, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email deleted by moderator] .
You can play with the animations for as long as you want, but they will not work if you download them.

Good sites, thanks!

Hippo said:
I love that vibrations demo, with the forced spring-mass system sliding on the movable platform. BTW, thanks to the author for making those available without javascript!

Thank you for sharing the site! It's very interesting.

Nice sites :)

Great stuff, thanks everyone :)

Thanks for the site! :)

luv this.

These websites here are great. Thanx all of you! This forum is great!

meteorologist1 said:
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that there is a brand new Physics Flash animation website out there. It contains interactive content that can be used in a classroom setting (used by professors or teachers) or by students themselves. The level of the material presented is an introductory level (for high school or college).

http://www.accudesigns.com/ [Broken]

- Yan

thanks , good one

they are all good

Its a great site, thanks for the information.

hey all,

www.siminsights.com also have some pretty cool online physics simulations, too. Its simple to use and covers most of the concepts for introductory courses in high school and early undergraduate studies. So just wanted to throw it out there =) Thanks.

1. What is the purpose of the brand new physics animation site?

The purpose of this site is to provide engaging and interactive animations that explain various concepts in physics. These animations aim to make complex concepts easier to understand and more accessible to a wider audience.

2. Who is the target audience for this site?

The target audience for this site includes students, educators, and anyone with an interest in physics. The animations are designed to be informative and engaging for a range of ages and levels of understanding.

3. What makes this site different from other physics animation sites?

This site uses state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge visuals to create dynamic and immersive animations. The content is also regularly updated and reviewed by a team of expert physicists to ensure accuracy and relevance.

4. Can I contribute my own animations to this site?

Yes, we welcome contributions from the community! If you have an animation that you would like to share, please contact us with your idea and we will review it for potential inclusion on the site.

5. How can I use the animations on this site for educational purposes?

The animations on this site are free to use for educational purposes. You can incorporate them into your lesson plans, presentations, or online courses. We just ask that you credit the site as the source of the animation.