Guys asking about this website to buy project parts

In summary: I can find them?Further guys, I have been trying to understand such a statement but i couldn't get it please clear it further which is as follows:Reception of stereo audio signal is possible by connecting an external stereo decoder circuit (LM1310) to audio output. also,, guys Indeed, I have been searching for a supplier that offers full components of a wireless receiver that's a box, project components, and a speaker. Just I saw some that offer the actual components of the project except the box, the speaker, the cable that connects the transmitter... would you know where I can find them?
sulymani
HI
I am to buy project parts. while searching online, i found this website and has a good variety of projects. In fact, I need your advice about such a website
http://www.electronics-diy.com specifically about the BA1404 and TDA7000 ICs. please guide me and light the topic.

Engineering news on Phys.org
sulymani said:
HI
I am to buy project parts. while searching online, i found this website and has a good variety of projects. In fact, I need your advice about such a website
http://www.electronics-diy.com specifically about the BA1404 and TDA7000 ICs. please guide me and light the topic.

Looks like a reasonable site. And as I mentioned in my PM response to you, www.findchips.com is a good website for finding distributors of chips and components. Digikey.com and Mouser.com are also used a lot for buying parts.

By the way, www.digikey.com has an excellent search utility. If you don't have a specific manufacturer and part number, but know that you want a 10W 10-ohm resistor (for example), you can do a search at digikey to find manufacturers and part #'s. Once you have that, you can get a comparison price at mouser or other places.

you know guys what, I saw this design which is in this link
http://electronics-diy.com/BA1404_Stereo_FM_Transmitter.php
.. I got interested to build it. I feel there is something wrong with it; however, I might be wrong. I contacted the supplier and he told that the PCB doesn't come with package.

so do u think guys that such a design will be complete and ok for building a wireless transmitter with all components indicated in it in the link.

sulymani said:
you know guys what, I saw this design which is in this link
http://electronics-diy.com/BA1404_Stereo_FM_Transmitter.php
.. I got interested to build it. I feel there is something wrong with it; however, I might be wrong. I contacted the supplier and he told that the PCB doesn't come with package.

so do u think guys that such a design will be complete and ok for building a wireless transmitter with all components indicated in it in the link.

What do you mean, "the PCB doesn't come with package"? Do you mean you need to pay a little extra for the PCB? do it. You will not be able to dead-bug assemble an 88MHz FM transmitter kit without the PCB.

Thank you berkeman..

But, i mean i am concerned with the design. but, don't worry about the PCB, I'll buy it.. once more about the design,,, if i follow it exactly, will the project end up working without adding other components or circuits which is associated with the amplifier, or regulator or resonator...

You'll also need:

1. A broadcasting antenna.
2. A means of supplying an input signal.
3. The website says broadcast range can be improved with an amplifier to the antenna. However, broadcast signals greater than some minimum power may be illegal unless you have a special license.

Looks like the unit is designed to take line level audio.
Like the record out jacks on a stereo amp or audio out from a CD player.
If you want control of the modulation levels, you want to add small audio mixer.

If you are using speaker or headphone output you will need some more circuitry, but you should be able to get a connecting cable designed for recording speaker output. These includes the required matching network.
Note that some audio speaker connections will not work with a common ground and will be damaged.

Power can be a 1.5 battery which should last quite a while. So a regulator would not be necessary.

Redbelly98 said:
You'll also need:
3. The website says broadcast range can be improved with an amplifier to the antenna. However, broadcast signals greater than some minimum power may be illegal unless you have a special license.

Definitely do not increase the value of the small antenna coupling capacitor, and do not use a high-gain antenna. Pretty much any modification of the design puts it over the FCC limits. Range will be (and should be) a couple tens of meters.

Ok guys,,,,, do you think that I need to add an audio amp like LM386 to the output of the TDA7000. the design exists in this link

http://electronics-diy.com/TDA7000_FM_Receiver.php

Further guys, I have been trying to understand such a statement but i couldn't get it please clear it further which is as follows:

Reception of stereo audio signal is possible by connecting an external stereo decoder circuit (LM1310) to audio output.

also,, guys Indeed, I have been searching for a supplier that offers full components of a wireless receiver that's a box, project components, and a speaker. Just I saw some that offer the actual components of the project except the box, the speaker, the cable that connects the transmitter to the audio signal host, and the PCB. Help out find such a package..

If you have just the line audio output, the easiest thing to do is to use a PC speaker, the powered kind, as both the amplifier and the speaker with volume control.

As for the statement, I'm no help.

I googled FM radio receiver kit, and got lots of good hits. Given your level of experience, I'd be inclined to go with a kit more like this one:

http://www.quasarelectronics.com/velleman-mk118.htm

You will learn the basics, and get to solder up parts of the board, but the critical part is already pre-assembled for you, and this kit boasts of a single alignment adjustment, which will simplify the final testing a lot.

You can also try the same 4-word google, and check out some of the other hits to see what else is available.

BTW, what is motivating you to put together such a challenging first kit?

sulymani said:
Ok guys,,,,, do you think that I need to add an audio amp like LM386 to the output of the TDA7000. the design exists in this link

http://electronics-diy.com/TDA7000_FM_Receiver.php

Further guys, I have been trying to understand such a statement but i couldn't get it please clear it further which is as follows:

Reception of stereo audio signal is possible by connecting an external stereo decoder circuit (LM1310) to audio output.

also,, guys Indeed, I have been searching for a supplier that offers full components of a wireless receiver that's a box, project components, and a speaker. Just I saw some that offer the actual components of the project except the box, the speaker, the cable that connects the transmitter to the audio signal host, and the PCB. Help out find such a package..
The audio out from the TDA7000 is 70mv.
You could probably feed this into microphone in on an audio amp or design your own with the LM386.
Volume on a line in input will be very low.

As far as stereo goes the unfiltered audio output contains the 19khz stereo pilot and other data for stereo.
If I read the schematic correctly the cap next to the 22k resistor on pin 2 is a filter to attenuate the pilot and stereo data.
You would eliminate this part if feeding a stereo decoder.
The LM3010 is an obsolete (but available) stereo decoder chip.
The support circuitry requires some fairly sophisticated tuning.

1. What types of project parts can I buy on this website?

This website offers a wide range of project parts, including electronic components, mechanical parts, tools, and more. You can browse through our categories or use the search bar to find specific parts.

2. Are the project parts on this website of good quality?

Yes, we ensure that all the project parts on our website are of high quality and meet industry standards. We source our parts from reputable manufacturers and conduct quality checks before listing them on our website.

3. How long does it take for the project parts to be delivered?

The delivery time varies depending on your location and the shipping option you choose. We offer standard and expedited shipping options, and the estimated delivery time will be provided at checkout.

4. Do you offer any warranties or guarantees for the project parts?

Yes, we offer a warranty for all the project parts purchased from our website. The length of the warranty may vary depending on the product and will be specified on the product page. We also have a return and exchange policy in case of any issues with the parts.

5. Can I get assistance or support if I have any questions about the project parts?

Absolutely! Our customer support team is always available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about the project parts. You can reach us through email, phone, or live chat, and we will be happy to help you.