Help need about Bermuda Triangle

• Thread starter krishan
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Triangle
In summary, the conversation is about a university student looking for a physics-related topic for a presentation and considering the Bermuda Triangle. However, it is determined that the Bermuda Triangle is not a suitable topic for a physics presentation and other suggestions such as rainbows, global warming, and the global positioning system are given. The student also asks for suggestions on something creepy or mysterious for a presentation.
krishan
Hi I'm new.. I found this site from Google search. (searching ABOUT Bermuda Triangle)

I'm a University student and I must do a presentation for my course work about anything related to physics. So I thought it will be awesome if i could present about Bermuda Triangle.
But it wasn't that easy. Because in this i do not no what is the exact theory about Bermuda Triangle. I did lot's of searching... and didn't got the right answer to my problem... So that's why I need somebody's help... It'll be a grate help for me...

First...

1. I need to know, if Bermuda Triangle is related to physics?

2. Is it a good idea for me to do a presentation about Bermuda Triangle? or i should find another one ?

I'm expecting some answers and advisers from you...... So please reply to my post..

With Thanks,
Krishan

University of Kelaniya,
Sri Lanka.

Physics news on Phys.org
Please people reply... I'm waiting

No, the Bermuda triangle is not related to physics (at least, not the highly speculative paranormal activity theories) and thus I would advise you to pick another topic.

cristo said:
No, the Bermuda triangle is not related to physics (at least, not the highly speculative paranormal activity theories) and thus I would advise you to pick another topic.

Thanks cristo...

It should be a attractive presentation, so can u sagest me a Topic that is related to physics.
It'll be grate full

Thanks again.

Rainbows, why the sky is blue, why the sea is blue, and other common mysteries.
Global warming - myth or reality?
Global positioning system and the theory of relativity.

atyy said:
Global warming - myth or reality?
Global positioning system and the theory of relativity.

Thanks atyy,
"Rainbows" it's a common Topic.. I think somebody might taken it,
Looking forward to "Global warming" , think it's a good one..

atyy said:

"Why is the sky blue" is not a common mystery!

To the OP: what level at university are you at? I remember giving a presentation on why the sky is blue when I was in school, so that may not be suitable.

cristo said:
"Why is the sky blue" is not a common mystery!

To the OP: what level at university are you at? I remember giving a presentation on why the sky is blue when I was in school, so that may not be suitable.
I'm still starting... this is my first year after school...

can u suggest something creepy or... mystery... that you think a good one?
Thanks

1. What is the Bermuda Triangle?

The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is a region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean where numerous ships and planes have mysteriously disappeared.

2. Why is the Bermuda Triangle considered to be dangerous?

The Bermuda Triangle is considered to be dangerous due to the high number of unexplained disappearances that have occurred in the area. However, many of these disappearances can be attributed to natural causes such as severe weather conditions and human error.

3. Is there a scientific explanation for the disappearances in the Bermuda Triangle?

There is no single scientific explanation for the disappearances in the Bermuda Triangle. Some theories suggest that unusual weather patterns and strong magnetic fields in the area may interfere with navigational equipment, while others propose that the area is prone to rogue waves and methane gas eruptions from the ocean floor.

4. Are there any documented cases of strange occurrences in the Bermuda Triangle?

There have been many reports of strange occurrences in the Bermuda Triangle, such as electronic malfunctions, compasses pointing in the wrong direction, and unexplained fog. However, most of these reports lack concrete evidence and can often be explained by natural phenomena.

5. Is it safe to travel through the Bermuda Triangle?

Yes, it is generally considered safe to travel through the Bermuda Triangle. Despite its reputation, thousands of ships and planes pass through the area without incident every year. However, it is always important to take necessary precautions and follow proper safety protocols when traveling through any body of water.