Advent of Color: Revealing the Pattern from Revelation 4

• Thread starter Iacchus32
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Color
In summary, the conversation delves into the idea that meditation may be a means of tapping into universal information or connecting with a higher being. The use of colors and numbers in mysticism is also discussed, with the suggestion that there is a relationship between the seven colors of the spectrum and the seven notes of the musical scale. The conversation ends with a mention of the number 444, which corresponds to the color white in the color code and to the A note above middle C in music.
Originally posted by Alexander
Noooooo, don't do that! Stay here - this is a nice place to learn, I like it. Mythology is dying anyway (as education is getting better), and there is plenty of competition there to make money on ignorant public. Not easy bread.

Look at those religion sunday shows on TV - it takes to be a strong maniac caring about nothing but profits - and with good acting talent - to make money on fooling people. It is a tough job.
If anybody is fooled, it must be me. I'm the only one who's put any money into it.