White snake has eaten the PF symbol, blood all around

• Thread starter arildno
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation involves a mysterious disappearance of the PF symbol and the appearance of a white snake covered in blood. There is also mention of a blogworm infestation and the return of the PF symbol. Some joking comments are made about the cause of the strange occurrence, such as Norweedish gods and bad vodka. The conversation also includes a discussion about traditional Norweedish food and its unappetizing appearance.
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
White snake has eaten the PF symbol, blood all around!

I'm in shock:
My old, cosy PF symbol, in front of the https://www.physicsforums.com has vanished, and all I see is a white, wiggly bloated snake bathed in blood.

Whatever has happened?

EDIT:
This blogworm-infestation seems to have disappeared, and an emaciated PF symbol has returned..

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org

arildno said:
This blogworm-infestation seems to have disappeared, and an emaciated PF symbol has returned..

The Norweedish gods have smiled upon you, my son. Take this not lightly.

No idea what you have been smoking, but it must be a strong stuff.

Borek said:
No idea what you have been smoking, but it must be a strong stuff.

lol that was similar to my thought too, only I thought, 'Must have been a bad batch of Norweedish vodka!'

It sometimes gets replaced with the v bulletin one. Probably cache issues.

I want to see the snake!:cry:

All I get is a washed-out grey globe of the Earth.

lisab said:
I thought, 'Must have been a bad batch of Norweedish vodka!'

Or maybe lutefisk, now that the Christmas season is upon us. :biggrin:

jtbell said:
Or maybe lutefisk, now that the Christmas season is upon us. :biggrin:
I do NOT eat either lutefisk or smalahove. Yuck to both, particularly the last one:
smalahove_served.jpg

Food that stares back at me kills my appetite..

arildno said:
smalahove_served.jpg

Not sure how you did it, but now I feel like if I was smoking with you.

arildno said:
I do NOT eat either lutefisk or smalahove. Yuck to both, particularly the last one:
smalahove_served.jpg

Food that stares back at me kills my appetite..

Well, at least we now know where George Lucas got his visualization for Jabba the Hut.

:eek: That dish :yuck:

Now, I understand there's a head, but what's that little thing next to it?

drizzle said:
:eek: That dish :yuck:

Now, I understand there's a head, but what's that little thing next to it?
The sausage?

Evo said:
The sausage?

I certainly hope so :uhh:...

Maybe it's happy to see y'all...

1. What does the white snake symbolize in this context?

The white snake symbolizes transformation and change. It has the ability to shed its skin and emerge as a new being, representing growth and evolution.

2. Why did the white snake eat the PF symbol?

It is likely that the white snake was drawn to the symbol for its vibrant colors and unique shape. In some cultures, snakes are seen as powerful and mystical creatures that are attracted to symbols and objects of significance.

3. What does the PF symbol represent?

The PF symbol represents the organization or group it is associated with. In this context, it could represent a political party, company, or other entity. It could also symbolize unity, strength, or a specific ideology.

4. What does the presence of blood around the white snake and PF symbol indicate?

The blood around the white snake and PF symbol could symbolize conflict, violence, or sacrifice. It could also represent the merging of the two entities, as blood is often associated with unity and connection.

5. What is the significance of this event?

The significance of this event could vary depending on the context and interpretation. It could represent a shift in power, a clash of ideologies, or a symbolic representation of change and growth. It could also be interpreted as a warning or a call to action.