A special holiday gift to our HH's and SA's

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, Physics Forums is giving four $25 Amazon.com gift cards to their Homework Helpers and Science Advisors as a gesture of thanks. To be eligible, they just need to visit PF before Christmas Day and winners will be chosen at random on December 26th. The winners will be notified through PM and their names will also be posted publicly. Congrats to the four lucky recipients, Fredrik, nicksauce, radou, and jamesrc!
As a humble gesture of thanks to the efforts by the Homework Helpers and Science Advisors, Physics Forums will be giving them the chance to win one of four $25 Amazon.com gift cards. Two will go to the Homework Helpers and two given to the Science Advisors. All they need to do is visit PF between now and Christmas Day to be eligible. On Dec 26th I'll award the gift cards at random. Winners will be notified via PM. Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
Nice.

Ooh, that's nice!

Greg, You are such a great Daddy. I wonder what the combined IQ of your baby is?

Lacy33 said:
Greg, You are such a great Daddy. I wonder what the combined IQ of your baby is?

How did Sagan put it? Billions and Billions!

That's great!:smile:

Nice Greg, don't we get the chance to know the lucky winners? You know how nosey people react if you only tell them half of the story! :biggrin:

drizzle said:
Nice Greg, don't we get the chance to know the lucky winners? You know how nosey people react if you only tell them half of the story! :biggrin:

Of course I will post it here too :)

Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday!

Winners will be announced within the hour!

Congrats to all. :)

Hmm, good! I'm friends with a lucky person. :biggrin:

Congrats to the recipients!

Greg Bernhardt said:
Congrats to...

Fredrik
nicksauce
radou
jamesrc

Look out Amazon! Here they come! :!)

Congrats to all!

Greg Bernhardt said:
Congrats to...

Fredrik
nicksauce
radou
jamesrc

Yay!

Greg Bernhardt said:
Congrats to...

Fredrik
nicksauce
radou
jamesrc

Congrats!

Maybe Amazon will have some nice post-holiday sales...

I had to order a new cordless phone a couple of days ago - ours is dying. I'd like to have waited a bit, but that's the way it is.

Greg Bernhardt said:
Congrats to...

Fredrik
nicksauce
radou
jamesrc
Excellent! Congratulations!

What is the purpose of "A special holiday gift to our HH's and SA's"?

The purpose of this special holiday gift is to show appreciation and gratitude towards our hardworking and dedicated household helpers and service assistants.

Who is eligible to receive this special holiday gift?

All household helpers and service assistants who have been employed by our company for at least 6 months are eligible to receive this gift.

What is included in the special holiday gift?

The special holiday gift includes a personalized thank you note, a gift card to a local store or restaurant, and a small token of appreciation such as a mug or keychain.

When will the special holiday gift be distributed?

The special holiday gift will be distributed on the last working day before the holiday break. This allows our HH's and SA's to enjoy their gift during the holiday season.

How can I contribute to the special holiday gift for our HH's and SA's?

If you would like to contribute to the special holiday gift, please contact the HR department for more information. Any contributions are greatly appreciated and will go towards making the gift even more special for our HH's and SA's.