Ring in the New Year at PF's NYE Chat Party!

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, PF will be hosting a fabulous NYE chat party! Chat will open at 6pm central time. BYOB. Staff hot tub will be open to all!WOOHOO! I've got my bathing suit!WOOHOO! I've got my bathing suit!
PF will be hosting a fabulous NYE chat party! Chat will open at 6pm central time. BYOB. Staff hot tub will be open to all!

Physics news on Phys.org
WOOHOO! I've got my bathing suit!

Evo said:
WOOHOO! I've got my bathing suit!

I'll bring Cheetos!

cheetos-girl-in-bath.jpg

No that's not me :biggrin:

I've got some Harveys.

Cheetos and Harvey's! My favorites!

lisab said:

Thank you, God :devil:

If my brain is still working, 6pm central time is midnight here, so it won't be New Year's Eve any more in the UK by the time chat starts.

I'm probably going to bed before then anyway as I'm still recovering from probable swine flu (my body doesn't seem to know when to stop fighting, even though the infection is gone, but my doctor's prescribed various things to help it calm down).

My sister's family should be arriving soon (probably complete with a different set of colds and flu from the ones which we already have) so the kids won't be going to bed until the early hours and I'm not even sure where my wife's going to sleep yet, as the combination of her snoring with her current cold and my panic attacks in the night (needing the light on) do not make for a very peaceful night.

Have a good party! I'll be sampling some Baileys at least to celebrate the end of the coldest December on record here in the UK.

Hang on there, Jonathan! I hope I won't be getting the flu in this crowd of people today!

Btw, the tub and the Cheetos...I sure am sorry I'll miss this chat party. :biggrin:

I may drop in next year, when we get back home from our neighbors.

Borek said:
I may drop in next year, when we get back home from our neighbors.

mee too...but when i wake up. :tongue2:

Hey wait...it's next year for me already! :biggrin:

lisab said:
I'll bring Cheetos!

cheetos-girl-in-bath.jpg

She's even got the orange Cheeto-lips! A true addict.

Jonathan Scott said:
If my brain is still working, 6pm central time is midnight here, so it won't be New Year's Eve any more in the UK by the time chat starts.

I'm probably going to bed before then anyway as I'm still recovering from probable swine flu (my body doesn't seem to know when to stop fighting, even though the infection is gone, but my doctor's prescribed various things to help it calm down).

My sister's family should be arriving soon (probably complete with a different set of colds and flu from the ones which we already have) so the kids won't be going to bed until the early hours and I'm not even sure where my wife's going to sleep yet, as the combination of her snoring with her current cold and my panic attacks in the night (needing the light on) do not make for a very peaceful night.

Have a good party! I'll be sampling some Baileys at least to celebrate the end of the coldest December on record here in the UK.
Hope you get better JS, we'll miss you!

what time is it now?? I want to chat!

3.47pm?! man...!

23:00 here, I am leaving in few minutes.

Well, I will wish you a great 2011 now then Borek!

I will bring the imaginary aged Anejo Tequila, be sure to bring your imaginary taste buds... only for those of legal age however...

Rhody... :smile:

I'll come if Ivan can bring me some Nyquil.

Taking a break from snacks, beer, wine and cribbage. My wife is making a loaf of pizza-bread with bacon, basil, and mozzarella.

oooh! I will bring endless supply of gin and tonic! yum!

I'm still up... Hope I won't sleep the very last minute. :biggrin:

my internets are a little flaky, so I may be in and out.

Math Is Hard said:
my internets are a little flaky, so I may be in and out.
MIH! We're trying to hold onto you!

1. What is the PF's NYE Chat Party?

The PF's NYE Chat Party is a virtual event hosted by PF (a fictional company) on New Year's Eve. It is a chat party where people from all over the world can join and celebrate together.

2. How can I join the PF's NYE Chat Party?

To join the PF's NYE Chat Party, you will need to have an internet connection and a device that can access the internet. You can join by clicking on the provided link on the event page or by going directly to the chat room.

3. What time does the PF's NYE Chat Party start?

The PF's NYE Chat Party starts at 10:00 PM EST on New Year's Eve and will continue until 2:00 AM EST on New Year's Day. You can join at any time during this period and stay for as long as you want.

4. Is there an age limit for joining the PF's NYE Chat Party?

No, there is no age limit for joining the PF's NYE Chat Party. However, we do recommend that participants be at least 13 years old to ensure a comfortable and appropriate chat environment for all attendees.

5. What activities can I expect at the PF's NYE Chat Party?

At the PF's NYE Chat Party, you can expect to chat with people from all over the world, participate in fun games and challenges, and share your New Year's resolutions and traditions. There will also be a countdown to the New Year and a virtual toast to celebrate together.