Engineer Needed: Interview for Engineering Class (10 Questions)

In summary, for this engineering class, we are looking for candidates who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication and collaboration abilities, and a strong foundation in math and science. Previous engineering or technical experience is not required, as we believe anyone with a strong interest and aptitude for engineering can excel in this course. The class will involve hands-on projects and practical work, providing students with valuable experience in applying engineering principles. This class will also prepare students for future career opportunities by providing a solid foundation in engineering principles and problem-solving techniques, as well as opportunities for networking and gaining insights into different industries. The instructor for this class is a highly experienced and knowledgeable engineer with a passion for teaching and a proven track record of helping students succeed in
mattd40
For my Principles of Engineering class, I need to interview someone with an engineering degree (preferably in mechanical engineering) and working in the engineering field. There are only ten questions. If you are willing to help me, please post a reply and i will pm you the questons. Thanks!

Sorry if this was supposed to go into the homework section, but it looks like that has a specific format that needs to be followed and this doesn't seem to fit.

Last edited:
Engineering news on Phys.org
mattd40 said:
For my Principles of Engineering class, I need to interview someone with an engineering degree (preferably in mechanical engineering) and working in the engineering field. There are only ten questions. If you are willing to help me, please post a reply and i will pm you the questons. Thanks!

Sorry if this was supposed to go into the homework section, but it looks like that has a specific format that needs to be followed and this doesn't seem to fit.

Sorry Matt. For privacy and anti-phishing reasons, the PF no longer allows interview threads. Thread closed.

1. What qualities or skills are you looking for in an engineer?

For this engineering class, we are looking for candidates who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication and collaboration abilities, and a strong foundation in math and science. We also value creativity, attention to detail, and a passion for learning and innovation.

2. What previous experience do you require for this engineering role?

While previous engineering or technical experience is always a plus, it is not a requirement for this class. We believe that anyone with a strong interest and aptitude for engineering can excel in this course.

3. Will there be any hands-on projects or practical work in this class?

Absolutely! This class will have a strong focus on hands-on learning and application of engineering principles. You can expect to work on individual and group projects, as well as participate in lab experiments and simulations.

4. How will this engineering class prepare me for future career opportunities?

This class will provide you with a solid foundation in engineering principles and problem-solving techniques, as well as hands-on experience with various tools and technologies. These skills and experiences will be valuable in a variety of engineering fields and can help you stand out in the job market. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to network with professionals and gain insights into different industries through guest lectures and field trips.

5. Can you tell us more about the instructor for this engineering class?

Our instructor for this class is a highly experienced and knowledgeable engineer with years of industry experience. They are passionate about teaching and have a proven track record of helping students succeed in the field of engineering. They will be there to guide and support you throughout the course and provide valuable insights and advice on career opportunities in engineering.