How can I print entire threads easily?

• Thread starter Shahil
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker is suggesting that an option be added to view an entire thread on one page, as it can be inconvenient to print out long threads with multiple pages and links. They suggest adding this option to the thread tool menu.
Shahil
Hi!

Just a suggestion that I hope you mentor dudes can look into. I'm one of those people who prefers to read something on paper rather than the net and I do, sometimes, print out entire threads to have a look at before I post something. Howevere, there are a couple threads that have couple hundred of replies. Printing these is a real pain as I have to keep on clicking new links to display more replies.

Do you think that an option can be inserted where the entire thread is displayed on one page - my computer has a super-fast connection so I'm not concerned about DL speeds. It would be much more convenient methinks!

Physics news on Phys.org
Click thread tool and select either download thread or view printable version.

1. What is a Printable Thread Version?

A Printable Thread Version is a document that contains a thread version of a scientific article or paper that has been formatted to be easily printed and read.

2. Why would I need a Printable Thread Version?

A Printable Thread Version is useful for those who prefer to read and study scientific articles in a physical format, or for those who do not have access to digital devices for reading.

3. How is a Printable Thread Version different from the original article?

A Printable Thread Version is a simplified and condensed version of the original article, with key information and main points highlighted for easier reading and comprehension.

4. How do I access a Printable Thread Version?

Printable Thread Versions are typically available on the website or platform where the original article was published. They may also be provided by the author or publisher upon request.

5. Can I make edits or annotations on a Printable Thread Version?

Yes, you can make edits or annotations on a Printable Thread Version just like any other physical document. This can be useful for taking notes or highlighting important information.