Research Paper topics for Electrical Engineering?

In summary, Jehan60188 is interested in pursuing a career in Aerospace Engineering and is looking for guidance on how to pursue this goal. He is also interested in mechatronics, which is a discipline that combines Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
gursimratb
Could anyone suggest me topics for writing a research paper?
ares of interest may include:
-Electrical engineering (power systems/electronics etc.)
-embedded systems
-matlab and simulink

Thank you!

Engineering news on Phys.org
what are your interests?
what field(s) do you want to work in after graduation?

what recent advances have there been in that field? (google scholar, and doaj.org are very useful. Your school's library probably also has access to non-free journals.

of these advances, which would you like to extrapolate on?

What is your dream-widget (the invention/development that you want to give the world before you die)? Can you take steps towards that?

What phenomena/development do you know very well (can you explain something inside and out to a non-technical person?)

jehan60188

thnx for your reply.
this is the thing. my interests are completely different.

My interest is : AERONAUTICAL engineering, and i want to do a masters in the same.But somehow landed up in Electrical :(

I could really work up on those points. but the thing is there is no proper guidance in my college as to how to go about all this, I just want to do in the field on my own.
So if i have somebody to brief upon or at least open up the windows to the topics etc, I could work upon it and then present it accordingly.

i will check the links you told right away.
Thanks a lot!

Have you looked into mechatronics- the discipline that combines EE and ME. Seems like a perfect application would be controlling an aircraft.
Lots of research opportunities there, it seems.

are you a member of eaa.org ?

see if you can find a local chapter...

there's a need for simple explanation of and methods to measure torsional vibration in small piston engine crankshafts , and how the amteur builder can design around them.

1. What are some current and emerging topics in electrical engineering research?

Some current and emerging topics in electrical engineering research include renewable energy technologies, smart grid systems, artificial intelligence and machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and wireless communication and networking.

2. How can I choose a research paper topic in electrical engineering?

When choosing a research paper topic in electrical engineering, consider your interests and skills, the relevance and impact of the topic, and the availability of resources and data. You can also consult with your professors or colleagues for suggestions and ideas.

3. Are there any ethical considerations to keep in mind when conducting research in electrical engineering?

Yes, there are ethical considerations to keep in mind when conducting research in electrical engineering. These may include ensuring the safety and well-being of human subjects, respecting intellectual property rights, and being transparent and honest in reporting research findings.

4. How can I find credible sources for my research paper in electrical engineering?

You can find credible sources for your research paper in electrical engineering by using academic databases, such as IEEE Xplore and ScienceDirect, and searching for peer-reviewed articles and conference proceedings. You can also consult reputable books, journals, and government or industry reports.

5. Can I collaborate with other researchers on my chosen topic in electrical engineering?

Yes, collaboration with other researchers on your chosen topic in electrical engineering is highly encouraged. This can bring new perspectives and ideas, and also help with the execution and dissemination of your research. You can reach out to colleagues, attend conferences, or join online communities to find potential collaborators.