by Maylis
Tags: diagram, isothat, isothis
Share this thread:
Maylis
Feb1-14, 07:34 PM
PF Gold
P: 459
Hello,

I am having difficulties in my study of thermodynamics to keep all of these Iso's in order. What I mean is, how the PV diagram should look for isothermal, isobaric, isochoric, and adiabatic processes, as well as expressions for Q and W for all of these processes, and in general the conceptual effects of changing T and P for all of these processes.

It's a bit overwhelming right now to think of how all these things interact when something is held constant in a box full of ideal gas and one other factor is changed, to determine other changes.

Any tips for those who have the material mastered?

Thank you
Phys.Org News Partner Physics news on Phys.org
First in-situ images of void collapse in explosives
The first supercomputer simulations of 'spin?orbit' forces between neutrons and protons in an atomic nucleus
Magnets for fusion energy: A revolutionary manufacturing method developed
Enigman
Feb1-14, 08:21 PM
Best Humor
P: 555
I so think that you should derive the equations from first principles and graph them out.
And this: http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...iagcon.html#c1
(click on the bubbles in the mind map)
Sunfire
Feb3-14, 09:29 AM
P: 204
Also, try to google them.

Register to reply