Topic for paper presentation

In summary, A B.Tech. 3rd year student from Ambala College of Engg. & Applied Research in India is looking for advice on an upcoming technology related to the Electronics & Communication stream as a part of his degree requirement. He is considering researching topics on the web or seeking guidance from a professor, as well as exploring new designs released by IEEE to improve existing systems with low cost and high efficiency.
iamashish
hi
i am a B.Tech. 3rd year student,(stream-Electronics & Communication), as a part of my degree requirement, i need to present seminar on an upcoming technology related to my stream. Please advise.

Ashish Gupta
Ambala College of Engg. & Applied Research,
Ambala
India

Engineering news on Phys.org
Please give us more information. What does 'stream' refer to. I can guess but I'm not sure. Also tell us more about your area of study (stream?) and what you have had so far.

KM

iamashish said:
hi
i am a B.Tech. 3rd year student,(stream-Electronics & Communication), as a part of my degree requirement, i need to present seminar on an upcoming technology related to my stream. Please advise.

Ashish Gupta
Ambala College of Engg. & Applied Research,
Ambala
India

Kenneth Mann said:
Please give us more information. What does 'stream' refer to. I can guess but I'm not sure. Also tell us more about your area of study (stream?) and what you have had so far.

KM

Yes that's what he means

my guess, he might have studying electronics and communication and looking for good research topics for paper presentation.
coming to the paper presentations you might have follow these topics to pick your method of own that insists a new technology or you might have to improve the well existing system to some extent

first choice you can search on more about topics on web otherwise you should contact any professor in your stream.
second choice start reading any new designs which IEEE has released recently and extending that topics to some useful applications with lowcost and high efficiency

1. What is the purpose of a paper presentation?

A paper presentation is a formal way of sharing research or ideas with an audience. It allows for the dissemination of knowledge, promotes discussion and critical thinking, and can lead to further research or advancements in a particular field.

2. How do you choose a topic for a paper presentation?

The first step in choosing a topic for a paper presentation is to identify your research interests and areas of expertise. You can also consider current events, gaps in existing research, or emerging trends in your field. It is important to choose a topic that is relevant and interesting to both you and your audience.

3. What is the typical structure of a paper presentation?

The typical structure of a paper presentation includes an introduction, background information, methodology, results, discussion, and conclusion. The introduction should provide an overview of the topic and its significance. The background information should provide context and relevant literature. The methodology should explain the research methods used. The results should present the findings of the research. The discussion should interpret the results and their implications. The conclusion should summarize the main points and provide future directions.

4. How do you make a paper presentation engaging?

To make a paper presentation engaging, it is important to use visual aids such as graphs, charts, and images to supplement your verbal presentation. You can also use interactive activities or ask thought-provoking questions to engage the audience. It is also helpful to use a confident and enthusiastic tone while presenting.

5. What are some tips for delivering a successful paper presentation?

Some tips for delivering a successful paper presentation include practicing beforehand, knowing your audience, using clear and concise language, and maintaining eye contact. It is also important to stay organized, stick to your allotted time, and be open to questions and feedback from the audience.