Beautiful/Sexy Women: Post Your Favorites

• Thread starter Julian Solos
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Women
In summary: You know, Andy, I think you're jealous because you're not good looking. In summary, the conversation is about a woman who is familiar to the person writing the summary, and the woman is not Monique. The first picture is of the woman and the second picture is of a different woman. The first picture is familiar to the person writing the summary, and the second picture is not. The first picture is of a big movie star, and the second picture is of a beautiful woman. The first picture is of a woman who is drunk, and the second picture is of a woman who is not drunk. The first picture is of a woman who is having fun, and the second picture is of a
Julian Solos
Post your favorites.

I start with this woman.

http://www.gla.ac.uk/~cmc1z/fantasy_celts_b/fantasy_celts_11/cameron_diaz_03.jpg

Do you recognize her?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
lol that looks like an old ex of mine

(Shut up Andy, so i have had one girlfriend who looked nothing like that. Big deal)

Is she single? maybe she would like to meet up with me... :wink:

Originally posted by jimmy p
Is she single? maybe she would like to meet up with me... :wink:

I don't know if she is single. She is a big movie star.

My favorite is Natascha Andreeva.
She graduated phylosophy.
Sorry, I have no picture of her.

That's Monique on a wild weekend in Amsterdam, isn't it?

*drool profusely* Monique you sexy thang! looks like I am going to amsterdam for my holidays!

Originally posted by LURCH

?

She is not Monique.

The same girl. Probably more recent photo.

diaz004.jpg

Do you recognize her now?

The first pic looked exactly like..somebody from my past.

ahh the lovely Cameron Diaz..

I liked her a lot in Being John Malkovich..She's even lovely with freaky hair..
http://www.celebritywonder.com/mp/1999_Being_John_Malkovich/cameron_diaz_being_john_malkovich_001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok real tricky right? right click on 'the picture' and then click on 'properties' and Oooops look at that, her name is there Cameron Dias on the 'properties' sheet...like this
ht tp://w ww.gla.ac.uk/ ~cmc1z/fantasy_celts_b/fantasy_celts_
11/cameron_diaz_03.jpg

I spaced it out (x 2) so's the computers won't 'recall' it, again...[ img]

Originally posted by LURCH
Certainly not Monique spent the Weekend here at PF like all really Nice women do...

..àctually.. I just had a wild night in Amsterdam with four guys, well, actually three of them called in sick, so I was stuck with this one guy, so we went to see a movie which was pretty wild :P I was surprised there weren't any flying elephants in it.. :S it was really weird :D european movie :D dutch/spanish production :P

Back to cameron, that second picture is really beautifull! it takes a good photographer and programmer to publish a picture like that though..

There sure was a lot of :P and :S and :D in there, Monique. Are you sure you're not still drunk? :X

And what time is it over there? 1:00? Why aren't you in bed?

- Warren

Cause she was busy having Fun! MOM! :P :X :D :E

Actually, I believe just breathing the air that lingers in Amsterdam makes you happy.. IYKWIM.. ;P I am a good girl so came home early, didn't want to turn the evening into a date :)

'Cause you don't date yucky boys, right?

:A :M :W :G

- Варрен

You've taken up Russian??

Yes, but I only know a couple of words...

привет, кинотеатр, et cetera.

I'm still working on meinem Deutsch... right now I'm reading some of the Harry Potter books auf Deutsch.

- Warren

ooh ooh you said "hi" and "cimena" in russian! woot! i remember some!

Ты красивая... lol...

- Warren

You want to do what to my sister??

Originally posted by chroot
Yes, but I only know a couple of words...
- Warren
Geeze. A question, are PF Mentors "required" to be superhuman, or is that just a coincidence? When I see the things that Monique, chroot, zero, greg (the list is too long, you know who you are) do in their "spare" time, I feel so unworthy, heck, I consider cleaning the cat box a major accomplishment nowdays.

*edit* Oh yeah, the thread is beautiful sexy women. Ok, I do it in a French Maid's outfit. There, back on topic.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Lonewolf
You want to do what to my sister??
I think I said "you are beautiful," but I'm not sure.

And Evo,

That's the problem... I don't actually have any spare time.

- Warren

кинотеатр
I know the russian alphabet that is because a few months ago I had to read Russian research articles to abstract them an use the data in a meta-analysis

So that says: kinoteatr
Anyone who knows German, knows kino is the cinema en teatr, well, speaks for itself: theater

How do you get the characters?? I want to write Genetics, that was the first word I ever decifered in Russian other words were atherosclerosis and such, it was a fun job to do! Luckily I had a Bulgarian colleague who could help me along if I couldn't understand the meaning.. luckily science is a universal language though, I could understand most!

ãåíåòèêà

Originally posted by Evo
Oh yeah, the thread is beautiful sexy women. Ok, I do it in a French Maid's outfit. There, back on topic.

GARN! Why do you have to be my adopted mom?!

Originally posted by Monique
I know the russian alphabet that is because a few months ago I had to read Russian research articles to abstract them an use the data in a meta-analysis
Cool! The Cyrillic alphabet is not nearly as hard as it looks, and it's actually kinda fun! (BTW we are seriously hijacking this thread...)
So that says: kinoteatr
Anyone who knows German, knows kino is the cinema en teatr, well, speaks for itself: theater
Yep, from what I can tell, if you know English and German you pretty much know all the nouns in Russian, too. The verbs, however, look dangerous.
How do you get the characters?? I want to write Genetics, that was the first word I ever decifered in Russian
I installed all the Windows Cyrillic fonts and keyboard support...

Is genetics just генетикс?

- Warren

Originally posted by Monique
ãåíåòèêà

Second try:

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/7635/_g.gifенетика

Ok, I do it in a French Maid's outfit.
I think I need to see some evidence of that...

- Warren

(BTW we are seriously hijacking this thread...)
We are, aren't we Sorry Julian back to topic!

Originally posted by Evo
(SNIP) *edit* Oh yeah, the thread is beautiful sexy women. Ok, I do it in a French Maid's outfit. There, back on topic. (SNoP)
OK so keep going...what is 'it'? Huh?? (Curious!)

Ich kann nicht Deutsches oder Niederländisch sprechen

I can tell, The_Professional. :X

- Warren

Cool! The Cyrillic alphabet is not nearly as hard as it looks, and it's actually kinda fun! (BTW we are seriously hijacking this thread...)

Seriously people, talking academics? This thread is about hot women! sheesh :wink: This is what happens when you start a thread like this in a physics forum...

lol

why didnt u tell me about the french maid's uniform BEFORE you adopted me?