My Profile Picture Not Appearing on Postbox

• Complaint
  • Thread starter Xidike
  • Start date
In summary, the user has uploaded their profile picture, but it is not appearing on their post box. It is 75X98 and 8.74KB in size. However, to have a visible profile picture, the user must be a contributor to the site. This can be achieved through a gold membership, which offers various features such as no ads, custom title, and avatars. The user can obtain a gold membership by upgrading or participating in PF Project Proliferation.
Xidike
I've uploaded my profile picture... but it does not appears on my post box...
it's 75X98, nd 8.74KB...

Physics news on Phys.org
Xidike said:
I've uploaded my profile picture... but it does not appears on my post box...
it's 75X98, nd 8.74KB...

You have to be a contributor to the site to have a profile picture that is visible. Contribute via the 'updgrade' link at top of page.

As Pallen said you need to have a gold membership which gives you: no ads, recognition graphic, set invisible, custom title, signature, avatars, profile photo, 200pm limit, who's online, user notes, boolean searching... You can become a gold member by https://www.physicsforums.com/payments.php or participating in PF Project Proliferation.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Why is my profile picture not appearing on Postbox?

There could be a few reasons for this. It could be a technical issue with the app or website, a problem with your internet connection, or an issue with your account settings. It's also possible that your profile picture is not compatible with Postbox's formatting requirements, such as size or file type.

2. How can I fix the issue of my profile picture not showing up on Postbox?

First, try refreshing the page or restarting the app to see if that resolves the problem. If not, check your internet connection and make sure it's stable. If the issue persists, try uploading a different profile picture that meets Postbox's requirements. You can also try clearing your browser's cache or updating the app if there is a new version available.

3. Can other people see my profile picture on Postbox if it's not appearing for me?

It's possible that others can still see your profile picture even if you can't. However, if the issue is with your account settings, it may affect how others see your profile picture as well. It's best to check with someone else who uses Postbox to see if they can see your profile picture or not.

4. Is there a way to change my profile picture on Postbox without it disappearing?

Yes, you can change your profile picture on Postbox without it disappearing. Simply make sure that the new picture meets the formatting requirements and that your internet connection is stable before uploading it. If you still encounter issues, try troubleshooting the problem using the steps mentioned above.

5. Why is it important to have a profile picture on Postbox?

Having a profile picture on Postbox helps others identify and connect with you more easily. It also adds a personal touch to your account and can improve your overall experience on the app or website. Additionally, having a profile picture is often required for certain features, such as creating groups or participating in forums.