Got to 5000 posts and 50 thanks both on the same day

• Thread starter phinds
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thanks
In summary, Evo is now 5 times more active than the speaker and they have been congratulated for their activity. They are also reminded to stay out of someone's garden and are jokingly called a "loser" for having a life outside of the forum.
phinds
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
Cool. Now Evo is only 5 times as active as me :smile:

Likes 2 people
Physics news on Phys.org
phinds said:
Cool. Now Evo is only 5 times as active as me :smile:

Nice :thumbs:!

Good boy. Just remember to stay out of Om's garden. His lawn gnomes have enough to worry about already.

In terms of posts per day, you even got 2/3 ;).

mfb said:
In terms of posts per day, you even got 2/3 ;).

Gads. I hadn't looked at it that way. Clearly I have too much of a life outside the forum.

phinds said:
Gads. I hadn't looked at it that way. Clearly I have too much of a life outside the forum.

Yeah. Loser.

What does "Got to 5000 posts and 50 thanks both on the same day" mean?

"Got to 5000 posts and 50 thanks both on the same day" is a phrase commonly used on internet forums and communities. It refers to a user reaching a milestone of 5000 posts and also receiving 50 thanks or acknowledgements from other users on the same day.

Why is reaching 5000 posts and 50 thanks on the same day significant?

Reaching 5000 posts and 50 thanks on the same day is significant because it shows that the user is an active and valuable member of the community. It also demonstrates their expertise and contribution to discussions, as well as their positive impact on other users.

What is the importance of having a high number of posts on a forum?

A high number of posts on a forum indicates that the user has been actively participating in discussions and contributing to the community. It also reflects their dedication and commitment to the forum. Having a high number of posts can also improve a user's reputation and credibility within the community.

What is the significance of receiving thanks on a forum?

Receiving thanks on a forum is a way for other users to show their appreciation and gratitude for a user's contributions. It can also serve as a form of recognition and validation for the user's knowledge and expertise in a particular topic. Additionally, receiving thanks can also encourage and motivate users to continue participating in the community.

Is reaching 5000 posts and 50 thanks on the same day a common achievement?

No, reaching 5000 posts and 50 thanks on the same day is not a common achievement and is considered a major milestone on most forums. It requires a significant amount of time, effort, and engagement in the community. Therefore, it is often celebrated and recognized by other users as a notable accomplishment.