Ready to tackle the hardest riddle on the internet?

• Thread starter ubeyou
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a difficult riddle called Not Pron on the internet. One person asks if anyone is interested, and another provides a link to the riddle and a hint website. They also mention that they have seen the riddle discussed before and have made progress on it. They discuss different levels and provide tips for solving them, including translating a message in dots and dashes. One person mentions finishing level 7 and compliments the other person's avatar.
Physics news on Phys.org
Yes, I personally have seen it brought up in 4 different threads previously.

wat level have you pass?

me? I helped build the damn thing.

I just stared a few minutes ago, but I'm trying to figure level 4... I got the code, and assume the username is lightthisplace its not working.

Last edited:
I've gotten to MINUS 34 before. took me months

level 4 is impossible

level 4:

look at the drawer, dots and dashes. what kind of language uses dots and dashes? translate it

Oh I see. So sneaky, I need glasses to do this.

Oh yeah, a few minutes after I posted I finished level 7 and went to bed.

I like your avatar much better yomamma.

1. What is the hardest riddle on the internet?

The hardest riddle on the internet is subjective and can vary depending on the person. However, some of the most challenging riddles on the internet include the Monty Hall problem, the Cheryl's birthday problem, and the Green-eyed logic puzzle.

2. How can I improve my riddle-solving skills?

Improving your riddle-solving skills takes practice and critical thinking. Some tips for improving include breaking down the riddle into smaller parts, looking for patterns and hidden clues, and thinking outside the box.

3. Is it necessary to have a background in math or science to solve difficult riddles?

No, a background in math or science is not necessary to solve difficult riddles. While some riddles may involve mathematical or scientific concepts, they can also be solved through logic and critical thinking.

4. Are there any strategies for approaching a challenging riddle?

One strategy for approaching a challenging riddle is to read it carefully and make note of any clues or patterns. It can also be helpful to break the riddle into smaller parts and try to solve them individually before putting them together to solve the entire riddle.

5. Are there any online resources for solving difficult riddles?

Yes, there are many online resources for solving difficult riddles. Some websites offer forums where users can discuss and share solutions to challenging riddles, while others provide tips and strategies for solving different types of riddles. There are also online communities and social media groups dedicated to solving riddles together.