Vacuum Technology Research - Sagar's Project

• Thread starter sagarchand
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Technology
In summary, Sagar and Aditya are both working on projects involving creating industrial-sized vacuum cleaners. They are looking for formulas and calculations to determine the pressure drop and the size of the nozzle and fan. They are also seeking technical details on creating a vacuum cleaner. Both are seeking help and information from others.
sagarchand
Hi everybody,
I'm working on a project which deals with making a vacuum cleaner huge in size to clean the roads. So..i'm looking for some formulas and calcuations to calculate the pressure drop need to be created, the size of the nozzle, the adoptable fan/impeller/blower etc.

where can i find such stuff..means i want every technical detail of a vacuum cleaner.

thanks,
/sagar

Engineering news on Phys.org
hello everyone,
I need to create an industrial size vacuum cleaner, could someone please help me out on which fan should be sufficient, whether a conventional motor is suitable to design the same??

aditya

Hi Sagar, your project sounds very interesting! Vacuum technology is an important field and I'm glad to hear that you are working on a project related to it. In order to calculate the pressure drop and size of the nozzle for your vacuum cleaner, you will need to consider factors such as the type of material being vacuumed, the airflow rate, and the size and shape of the nozzle. You may also want to research different types of fans, impellers, and blowers to determine which one would be most suitable for your project.

As for finding technical details about vacuum cleaners, there are many resources available online. You can start by looking at academic journals, industry publications, and manufacturer websites. You may also want to consult with experts in the field or reach out to companies that specialize in vacuum technology for further guidance and information.

Best of luck with your project! I'm sure with thorough research and calculations, you will be able to design a successful and efficient vacuum cleaner for cleaning roads. Keep us updated on your progress!

1. What is vacuum technology research?

Vacuum technology research is the study of creating and maintaining a low-pressure environment, known as a vacuum, for various applications. This involves understanding the physical properties of gases and how to remove them from an enclosed space.

2. What are the potential applications of vacuum technology?

Vacuum technology has a wide range of applications, including in the fields of semiconductors, medicine, aerospace, and manufacturing. It is used for processes such as thin film deposition, vacuum distillation, and packaging of sensitive materials.

3. How does Sagar's project contribute to vacuum technology research?

Sagar's project aims to develop a new vacuum pump technology that is more efficient and cost-effective than current methods. This could greatly benefit industries that rely on vacuum technology, making it easier and more affordable to create and maintain a vacuum environment.

4. What are the challenges in vacuum technology research?

One of the main challenges in vacuum technology research is achieving and maintaining a high level of vacuum, as even small amounts of gas can affect the results of experiments or processes. Another challenge is developing new and improved vacuum pump technologies that are both efficient and reliable.

5. How does vacuum technology research contribute to scientific advancements?

Vacuum technology research is crucial for advancements in various scientific fields. It enables the production of highly precise and pure materials, as well as the study of materials under extreme conditions that would not be possible in a normal atmosphere. It also plays a critical role in the development of new technologies, such as semiconductors and medical devices.