Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?

• Thread starter nucleargirl
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fantasy
In summary, the conversation centers around different fantasies and desires of the participants, including wanting to be a secret agent, millionaire, or a dream guy, and the importance of self-acceptance and self-love. The conversation also delves into the topic of relationships and the role of appearance in attraction.
turbo-1 said:
Field agent/diplomatic corps, analyst, noc...? I never found out a clue to any of that. She never even told me the name of the outfit that hired her. By the time she was a junior, she had already been recruited, though.

Well, whatever agency got her, cheers to her =)

Physics news on Phys.org
DanP said:
Well, whatever agency got her, cheers to her =)
Remember Valarie Plame? This lady would have killed her in the looks department, so who knows where she ended up? With an edge like that, using her as an analyst in a back-office would have been a squandering of a valuable resource.

turbo-1 said:
Remember Valarie Plame?

Yeah, she is hot.

My date was a brunette with big brown eyes and a "smoky" voice. Her older sister won a number of local beauty titles, but she was not interested in that stuff, though she was cuter by far, IMO.

I won't look her up (or her sister) out of respect for my wife, but I would love to know what happened to her.

Turbo's date:

natasha-fatale_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

turbo-1 said:
I won't look her up (or her sister) out of respect for my wife, but I would love to know what happened to her.

Maybe. Then maybe not. Some things are better left untouched.

Math Is Hard said:
Turbo's date:

natasha-fatale_pictureboxart_160w.jpg
Much prettier, and not Bulgarian (which I assumed Boris and Natasha were).

You all really need to learn how to think bigger...whippersnappers!

My dream date:
[PLAIN]http://www.dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/images/squads/pht_2010squad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok ill say it.. The scene between Neo and Trinity in Zion to the tribal music with warm light or orange tiki lights.. Ohh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_9VWrdZ2e4[/Youtube]

Ivan Seeking said:
My dream date:
[PLAIN]http://www.dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/images/squads/pht_2010squad.jpg[/QUOTE]

Im starting to like you :P

My date was closest in appearance to the brunette in the center, but without that much cleavage. She had a Jennifer Anniston type body.

DanP said:
Im starting to like you :P
Doubt he has much time left.. I am sure Tsu knows¡

cronxeh said:
Doubt he has much time left.. I am sure Tsu knows¡

Haha, the joke's on you. She already knows I'm a pig!

I don't understand why football cheerleaders are so hot, and NBA cheerleaders are so mediocre on average

Office_Shredder said:
I don't understand why football cheerleaders are so hot, and NBA cheerleaders are so mediocre on average

It's just your basic sports genetics. For example, women predisposed to be cheerleaders in the NFL, tended to be more symmetric, and had larger hips, than those predisposed to be cheerleaders in the AFL, which is why the AFL eventually died out.

Last edited:
turbo-1 said:
Much prettier, and not Bulgarian (which I assumed Boris and Natasha were).

Bulgaria? Nonono, they were from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pottsylvania" .

This is a science forum. Where are all the fantasies involving lab equipment? Actually, since it's more specifically a physics forum, maybe they should involve force - but that sounds a little more taboo.

cronxeh said:
The idea here is to come to terms with your own self. If you are not in love with yourself, how can you expect anyone else to love you? By corollary, if you are not a stable individual who won't commit suicide because he is so depressed, why would any female want to propagate your genes so that her child would kill herself or be miserable? Its just not going to happen.

Once you realize that you are who you are and you are happy with yourself, people will see that calm, assertive guy, with inner peace and a happy smile on his face. That is attractive. That signals to any woman out there that you are worth spending time with, and that your kids will be happy with being themselves, even if its not really true.

This is SO true. I remember people telling me this when I was high school and I was like yea ok sure. Not that I was every severely insecure, but you know, it's high school and who isn't insecure?
BUT now that I'm out of college and into the real world, I can totally see that's the honest truth. Human beings have a keen sense of insecurity in others and we can tell when someone is happy with themselves. And as a female, I can honestly say, even if a guy isn't the best looking guy, if he's happy with who he is, then that to me is sexy.
So with that, just try and be comfortable with who you are. It takes time, but every day be proud of what you have done, and every accomplishment you should pat yourself on the back. Look in the mirror and smile, it helps :)

MathConfusion said:
This is SO true. I remember people telling me this when I was high school and I was like yea ok sure. Not that I was every severely insecure, but you know, it's high school and who isn't insecure?
BUT now that I'm out of college and into the real world, I can totally see that's the honest truth. Human beings have a keen sense of insecurity in others and we can tell when someone is happy with themselves. And as a female, I can honestly say, even if a guy isn't the best looking guy, if he's happy with who he is, then that to me is sexy.
So with that, just try and be comfortable with who you are. It takes time, but every day be proud of what you have done, and every accomplishment you should pat yourself on the back. Look in the mirror and smile, it helps :)

Congratulations! You have discovered how awesome I am. Pet yourself and have a cookie.

turbo-1 said:
She had a Jennifer Anniston type body.
And what type of body does Jennifer Aniston have?

DaveC426913 said:
Round prominent butt, smallish breasts...

turbo-1 said:
Round prominent butt, smallish breasts...

Are we talkin' the same Jennifer Aniston here??
Jennifer-in-New-York-jennifer-aniston-7165425-306-500.jpg

DaveC426913 said:
Are we talkin' the same Jennifer Aniston here??
Jennifer-in-New-York-jennifer-aniston-7165425-306-500.jpg
That's the one.

DaveC426913 said:

The type Turbo's squeeze has.

DanP said:
The type Turbo's squeeze has.
Remember that during Friends' run, Aniston was very lean and fit with a body-type that is not real conducive to larger breasts. There was at least one or two episodes for which she must have spend hours in wardrobe getting those plaid pants tailored "just so" to fit so tightly - and yes, her butt was her strong point in those days, IMO.

turbo-1 said:
Remember that during Friends' run, Aniston was very lean and fit with a body-type that is not real conducive to larger breasts. There was at least one or two episodes for which she must have spend hours in wardrobe getting those plaid pants tailored "just so" to fit so tightly - and yes, her butt was her strong point in those days, IMO.

Yeah, she was in her early 20s back then IIRC. I don't recall her *** from mid 90s, but maybe Ill pull some friends episodes out and look. Anyway she still has a great body even now. And a nice sexy face too.

Breasts are not really a problem in those days, it's pretty easy to get a new pair if you are unsatisfied.

DanP said:
Yeah, she was in her early 20s back then IIRC. I don't recall her *** from mid 90s, but maybe Ill pull some friends episodes out and look. Anyway she still has a great body even now. And a nice sexy face too.

Breasts are not really a problem in those days, it's pretty easy to get a new pair if you are unsatisfied.
From some earlier pictures, it looks like Anniston has had her breasts tampered with, or she's wearing a great padded bra, they look great. There was one photo of her and Pitt at an awards show and she was wearing a very low cut dress and her girls had drooped south quite a bit.

Evo said:
From some earlier pictures, it looks like Anniston has had her breasts tampered with...

She did yes.

Evo said:
From some earlier pictures, it looks like Anniston has had her breasts tampered with

Haha.. "tampering with evidence" came to mind. Yeah she looks very juicy in that picture :tongue2:

DaveC426913 said:
She did yes.
OK, that explains some things. (2) :devil:

I don't follow celebrities, and I haven't seen her in anything after Friends; however, when we moved out to the boonies with few channel choices, my wife started watching Friends reruns for an hour before the news every night. I'm not a great fan of the show, but I've got to admit that Aniston had a really cute butt back then.

turbo-1 said:
OK, that explains some things. (2) :devil:

I don't follow celebrities, and I haven't seen her in anything after Friends; however, when we moved out to the boonies with few channel choices, my wife started watching Friends reruns for an hour before the news every night. I'm not a great fan of the show, but I've got to admit that Aniston had a really cute butt back then.

Well if you are an Aniston butt man, then perhaps you should check out Along Came Polly. The zoolander boy smacks it on film, good stuff indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onqosyhqudk

cronxeh said:
Well if you are an Aniston butt man, then perhaps you should check out Along Came Polly. The zoolander boy smacks it on film, good stuff indeed.
What a cheat! Same little spank over and over again. Slowed down, reversed, re-oriented. Cute butt though.

turbo-1 said:
What a cheat! Same little spank over and over again. Slowed down, reversed, re-oriented. Cute butt though.

Yeah it is a little tasteless, but the meat quality is good. And by no means would I ever consider Aniston for anything but her physical appearance. I mean let's face it, she is a lousy actor, a lousy friend, and mostly boring.

cronxeh said:
Yeah it is a little tasteless, but the meat quality is good. And by no means would I ever consider Aniston for anything but her physical appearance. I mean let's face it, she is a lousy actor, a lousy friend, and mostly boring.
I like her, she makes cute faces perfect for TV comedy.

Evo said:
I like her, she makes cute faces perfect for TV comedy.

Yeah she would be useful in bedroom setting with that skillset as well. And I mean really, we can go ape poop crazy with faces and some nasty, and ooompf. She would be good for that role.