Why I think I'm the man for Evo

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary, Tsunami thinks that Evo needs a man, and she is offering her services to be Evo's man. She thinks that Evo is a lonely woman who needs someone to take care of her, and she is confident that she can be that person. She also thinks that Evo is a smart woman who does not need a man to complete her. She is confident that she can be a good match for Evo.
Tsu
Gold Member
"Why I think I'm the man for Evo"

Here's your chance, gentleman. We (the Sisterhood) think Evo needs a man. I'm tired of her whining about being alone all the time, and constantly ending up injured and in the hospital ER from her efforts at home maintanence and repair - or just being basically clumsy. :rofl: She also needs someone who can work a heavier hand with her JAWS OF DEATH dog. Having someone there to let her in when she locks herself out of the house in her underwear would be nice, too.

So! If you are funny, kind, highly intelligent, the not-TOO-jealous type, and GENTLEMANLY, you may woo our sister for the next month or so, whereupon we shall decide whether there shall be a double or triple wedding on Valentines Day. :rofl: :rofl:

Who would like to be Evo's man?

Physics news on Phys.org
amitsun=cool name

Tsunami

How openminded is evo? Is this open only to men? I am a very happily newly/weeded gal.

tell evo, as corny as this is, when she loves without expectation/fear perfect love will find her.

when you solicit you elicit unknowingly. :devil:

good luck to you.

not being a party-popper, as a matter of fact i have a bro who is single that fits the bill :smile:

he wouldn't agree though :devil:

I CALL DIBS! Wait, there's that intelligence thing...but then again I can cook AND make tuxedo strawberrys. Oh, and I warm up the lotion BEFORE I rub da foots.

:!) :blushing:

Last edited:
Come on guys, I can't be the only one that thinks Evo is dreamy. Besides, I don't think Tsu and Evo will let me win by default. (fingers crossed)

I just noticed that :!) Dimitri Terryn :!) is back online... hmm... possibility? I always liked him - he was sweet, handsome, and very generous with the chocolate. I wouldn't mind having him as a PF brother-in-law.

Last edited:
Math Is Hard said:
he was sweet, handsome, very generous with the chocolate...
...and taken !

But I'm sure that's a detail that can be worked around. :rolleyes:

Hey, I saw she wanted a physicist for christmas, would she settle for one in the making?

polyb said:
Hey, I saw she wanted a physicist for christmas, would she settle for one in the making?
You mean like a "starter kit"?

Math Is Hard said:
You mean like a "starter kit"?

No, more like a half finished product! I only have one article in my cv, and that is a 'co-authorship' contribution to the article.

Well, I am confident we'll find just the right fella. Now hold still, Evo, I need to hem your wedding dress.

Attachments

• evo_gown.jpg
    evo_gown.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 561
Hey, I am supposedly smart don't believe I am as smart as the website said but here's hoping! I can cook, i enjoy working around the home i like working on cars and i love fighting with dogs, got the scars to proove it. Oh and I am used to driving to the accident and emergency (ER) 3 times in 6 months, once for me twice for friends.

Honestly, I am just looking for someone with a compatible personality. I don't care about looks. I don't want "Mr Excitement", I'd like a rather boring, highly intelligent guy. A great sense of humor is important.

Last edited:
I can be anything you want me to be, o:)

Gokul, I should have known Dimitri would get snapped up. He was a real sweetheart.
But - we have some excellent candidates here already! This may be a very tough decision for the sisterhood to make! :smile:

Evo said:
Honestly, I am just looking for someone with a compatible personality. I don't care about looks. I don't want "Mr Excitement", I'd like a rather boring, highly intelligent guy. A great sense of humor is important.

I'm boring!:!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy said:
I can be anything you want me to be, o:)
awwww, Andy's racking up points. :approve:

jcsd said:
I'm boring!:!)
I :!) boring men!

Yey! What dog do you have? How big is he/she?

Evo,

Remember, we males are the genetically deficiant ones so be careful! We are always looking to make up for that perceived inadequacy!

Im pretty sorted genetically, got all the right bits in all the right places, almost.

Andy said:
Yey! What dog do you have? How big is he/she?
The "Jaws of Death", a yellow Lab, lives outside now, since she ate the inside of my house. :devil:

yea i could deal with her, used to dealing with Bullmastiffs and great danes!

Gotta go, goin to a chinese restaurant. Yummy.

I'm afraid humanino met with an unfortunate accident while I was cleaning my gun. quel dommage.
but, hey, life goes on, right?

Math Is Hard said:
I'm afraid humanino met with an unfortunate accident while I was cleaning my gun. quel dommage.
MIH, you're precious. :biggrin:

Echo 6 Sierra said:
Come on guys, I can't be the only one that thinks Evo is dreamy. Besides, I don't think Tsu and Evo will let me win by default. (fingers crossed)
You are always so sweet.

Math Is Hard said:

Remind me to keep the gun cabnet locked when you're around!

So shotgun weddings are part and parcel of your methods!

polyb said:
Remind me to keep the gun cabnet locked when you're around!

So shotgun weddings are part and parcel of your methods!
Actually, Tsu and Moonbear are holding on to the shotgun for me right now. They'll need it when it comes time to go pick up my beloved and bring him to the ceremony! :wink: :tongue:

Besides, Greg Bernhardt said if I shot any more members this year I was going to get a suspension :grumpy: :mad: , so as clumsy as I am, it's better that I just not have the gun around for a while. :biggrin:

:rofl: this has got to be the funniest thread ever on PF! :rofl:

WANTED:
Boring gentleman companion with sense of humor. Must be liked by crazy yellow lab and handy around the house, as this woman tends to lock herself outside in her undergarments.

No wise guys, otherwise you will have to answer to a texan barbie with a loaded shotgun and a tsunami who drinks apple martinis.

Well, then, I guess I don't qualify for this position.

*packs up folders and puts them in briefcase and dusts off blazer*

Kerrie said:
:rofl: this has got to be the funniest thread ever on PF! :rofl:

WANTED:
Boring gentleman companion with sense of humor. Must be liked by crazy yellow lab and handy around the house, as this woman tends to lock herself outside in her undergarments.

No wise guys, otherwise you will have to answer to a texan barbie with a loaded shotgun and a tsunami who drinks apple martinis while driving a supersonic RV/mobil wedding chapel.
Do you think we might be scaring them off? :rofl:

Last edited:
Jeebus said:
Well, then, I guess I don't qualify for this position.

*packs up folders and puts them in briefcase and dusts off blazer*
No, I already lost one! :frown:

Evo said:
No, I already lost one! :frown:

I am sorry, Evo, I am just not boring. Speaking of which, I need to get some more pictures up in the photo thread. Don't ask me how I just linked those two together later, but I did.

Don't worry, Evo. Moonbear has the shotgun. He'll be back. :wink:

And don't worry, Jeebus. If you're here on PF, you're boring. PF'ers don't have a life. That's why we are here. :wink: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Tsunami said:
And don't worry, Jeebus. If you're here on PF, you're boring. PF'ers don't have a life. That's why we are here. :wink: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey, that's not true! Look at my post total and look at the day I registered, I'm terrible with PF life!

1) I'm not good looking...Especially in the morning,at noon and in the evening...At night I look good when there's complete darkness in the room...
2)I'm pretty boring,the only person who thinks otherwise is me.
3)I don't know how to smile,but usually other laugh because of me.
4)I'm a theorist,so i have no problem with my beloved hanging out,or just hanging,in a lab...

C'est moi,Daniel.

I may be found on PF from time to time... :tongue2:

PS.I'm intelligent,especially when i sleep.