Quick test(How clever you are?)

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
In summary, in the conversation, the participants answered five questions and a bonus question. They had to answer them instantly and all of them were answered correctly. The questions included math and logic puzzles, as well as language and communication scenarios. The participants showed their ability to think quickly and creatively in order to solve the challenges presented to them.
Mk said:
Mmmmm, I think that's the only way, and you have the answer.

schwing! 10pts:biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
Below are 4 questions and a bonus question. You have to answer them instantly. Answer all of them immediately. I'll give you te answers later unless you heard it before.
PS: Don't forget to write your answers in white
First Question:
You're participating in a race. You overtake the scond person. What position are you in?3rd![backspace][backspace][backspace][backspace]1st![backspace][backspace][backspace][backspace]2nd!
Second Question:(Don't take as much time as you took for the first question)
If you overtake the last person, then you are...?next to last!
Third Question:(very tricky math! Note: This must be done in your head only. You're not allowed to use paper and pencil or a calculator)
Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000 Now add 10.5000
Fourth Question:
Mary's father has five daughter: 1.Nana 2.Nene 3. Nini 4. Nono.
What's the name f the fifth daughter?
Mary!
The Bonus round:
There is a mute person who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing one's teeth he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done.
Now if there's a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses, how should he express himself?
Say it!

Last edited:
Hey, how's the answer not 5000?

EnumaElish said:
Hey, how's the answer not 5000?

1000+40+1000+30+1000+20+1000=4090

4090 + 10 = 4100

Evo said:
I originally paid no attention to the first part of the question "mary's father" and just looked at the pattern of names. :rolleyes: It wasn't until I reread it later that I caught the obvious. :frown:
At least I can count. :biggrin:
The correct title of the quiz should be "how well do you pay attention?" :wink:
I'd white out paid no attention to the first part of the question "mary's father" and.