Are You Ready to Prove Your Knowledge?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around one individual's belief in their ability to know everything, and another individual challenging them to explain their beliefs and credibility.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Please stand up and be counted, if you think you do :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
I have a take on every thing, so i guess the odds are my take pre dated yours
:biggrin:

Please explain to the studio audience your "take" on everything, and more importantly, how you believe that having a "dated" take enabled you to have a "take" on "everything", when ALL of the information about "everything" had not been known at the point you established your "dated take".

That was then. This is now.

And, no help from the studio audience, please.

o:)

{claps}

well...the studio card told me to

wolram said:

if you know everything please explain to me the politics of the vietnam war in depth

wolram said:
What do you think of Struensee?

arildno said:
What do you think of Struensee?

Vanessa, a very busy lady.

Ki Man said:
if you know everything please explain to me the politics of the vietnam war in depth

They were very deeply screwed up.

wolram said:
Vanessa, a very busy lady.
Carolina Mathilda was bored, I think..

What am I going to do now?

Lisa! said:
What am I going to do now?
Eat a chocolate.

Chocolate is good, beer is better!

Chocolate beer.

Evo said:
Chocolate beer.

:yuck: What about beer chocolate ?

What pub am i about to go to? Will give you a clue, its somewhere in the new forest.

Hmmm, could be the The Filly Inn or the snakecatcher, but it is a bit early to
go to the pub.

Hello wolram.

Thats good guessing, i know both of them! And its not earlyiif you going to have dinner at the pub first.

Andy said:
Thats good guessing, i know both of them! And its not earlyiif you going to have dinner at the pub first.

Which one are you going to, and what's for dinner ?

jimmie said:
Hello wolram.
Hijimmie how are you wearing.

I am alright.

How is your "self"?

The bold forester and I am thinking about having the gammon steak, with a chocolate brownie sundae for desert but I am not too sure yet.

Andy said:
The bold forester and I am thinking about having the gammon steak, with a chocolate brownie sundae for desert but I am not too sure yet.

I can not eat gammon it makes me ill just the smell or the thought of it makes
my toes curl.

I have a bit of an ache on my right side but apart from that i am fine thanks
jimmie.

I am glad to hear any individual say they are fine. :smile:

So, wolram, you may or may not be aware but, the studio audience is awaiting your response to my orginal reply to your thread. :biggrin:

Have you considered my reply?

jimmie said:
I am glad to hear any individual say they are fine. :smile:
So, wolram, you may or may not be aware but, the studio audience is awaiting your response to my orginal reply to your thread. :biggrin:
Have you considered my reply?

Dud a da dum oo oo, a tardis

I "take" it you are not able to EXPLAIN "everything".

An acronym, wolram, is not an explanation, but you "know" that.

If it was possible to travel in "time", and it is not, would you wolram, have intended to be a humble and joyful individual that gladly shared with other individuals ORIGINAL thoughts on any particular subject, rather than an individual that is so full of arrogance and demands so much attention for his "self" that he would create a thread on a public forum proclaiming his ability to "know-it-all", only to spew abbreviated sentences and tired old acronyms, without SINCERITY. And, by demanding attention to his self, rendered him FULLY EXPOSED to any "challenge" that he puts forth.

Now, wolram, everyone on the planet that has access to the internet and can understand english is able to be aware that the individual behind the word "wolram", on Physics Forums, in fact does NOT "know-it-all", and that ultimately, your conceited belief that was not "right" obligates every individual that intends to believe what you say to contemplate the question, "wolram was not 'right' then, is he not 'right' now?"

Credibility is everything.

wolram, can you say "not wise"? You "know" you can.

Last edited:
jimmie said:
I "take" it you are not able to EXPLAIN "everything".
An acronym, wolram, is not an explanation, but you "know" that.
If it was possible to travel in "time", and it is not, would you wolram, have intended to be a humble and joyful individual that gladly shared with other individuals ORIGINAL thoughts on any particular subject, rather than an individual that is so full of arrogance and demands so much attention for his "self" that he would create a thread on a public forum proclaiming his ability to "know-it-all", only to spew abbreviated sentences and tired old acronyms, without SINCERITY. And, by demanding attention to his self, rendered him FULLY EXPOSED to any "challenge" that he puts forth.
Now, wolram, everyone on the planet that has access to the internet and can understand english is aware that the individual behind the word "wolram", on Physics Forums, in fact does NOT "know-it-all", and that ultimately, your conceded belief that was not "right" obligates every individual that intends to believe what you say to contemplate the question, "wolram was not 'right' then, is he not 'right' now?"
Credibility is everything.
wolram, can you "not wise"? You "know" you can.

He , He, Woram , knows , that any thing he says is wrong, now prove me
right

1. How can I prove my knowledge?

There are multiple ways to prove your knowledge, including taking tests, participating in research projects, presenting your findings, and publishing articles in scientific journals.

2. What is the purpose of proving knowledge?

The purpose of proving knowledge is to demonstrate your understanding and expertise in a particular subject, which can lead to career advancement, increased credibility, and opportunities for further research and collaboration.

3. How do I prepare to prove my knowledge?

To prepare to prove your knowledge, you should review and study the relevant material, practice with sample questions and tasks, seek feedback from peers and mentors, and stay up-to-date with current research and developments in the field.

4. Can I prove my knowledge in multiple areas of science?

Yes, you can prove your knowledge in multiple areas of science. Many scientists have expertise in multiple subjects and may choose to demonstrate their knowledge in different areas through tests, publications, and other methods.

5. How often should I prove my knowledge?

The frequency of proving your knowledge may vary depending on your career goals and field of study. Some scientists may choose to prove their knowledge periodically to maintain their credentials, while others may only do so when seeking new opportunities or advancements in their careers.