Help! I Love Him and He's in Arizona - What Do I Do?

• Thread starter Gale
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Love
In summary, the person is seeking advice and information on how to visit their significant other in Arizona. They are looking for cheap flights and a place to stay and are open to any help or connections. They also mention the possibility of borrowing money to make the trip happen.
Gale
i love him. he's in arizona. what do i do?

OOOK... how about some advice? info? I've been trying to find cheap flights and all that. i can't really afford to go out and visit him in arizona but i'd like to. i wish i had some friends or something to stay with... but i don't. so i'll probably also need a cheap place to stay. He's in the phoenix area, and I'm near boston. so, if anyone has connections? or hey, if anyone feels like loaning me some cash, that'd also be nice. i really want to go out there, and i don't exactly have the means, but i want to make it work. help?

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Gale said:
i love him. he's in arizona. what do i do?
OOOK... how about some advice? info? I've been trying to find cheap flights and all that. i can't really afford to go out and visit him in arizona but i'd like to. i wish i had some friends or something to stay with... but i don't. so i'll probably also need a cheap place to stay. He's in the phoenix area, and I'm near boston. so, if anyone has connections? or hey, if anyone feels like loaning me some cash, that'd also be nice. i really want to go out there, and i don't exactly have the means, but i want to make it work. help?

How much cash do you need ? I am not rich but could stretch to a modest loan.

Why can't he come to you?:confused:

Daniel.

1. How do I maintain a long distance relationship?

Maintaining a long distance relationship requires communication, trust, and understanding. It's important to establish a communication routine, such as setting aside specific times to talk on the phone or video chat. Trust is also crucial in a long distance relationship, as it may be difficult to physically see what your partner is doing. It's important to have open and honest communication about any concerns or doubts. Lastly, understanding each other's schedules and being patient with each other is key.

2. How often should we visit each other?

The frequency of visits will depend on your individual circumstances, such as work schedules and finances. It's important to find a balance that works for both of you. Some couples may be able to visit each other every few weeks, while others may only be able to see each other once a month. It's important to discuss and plan visits together to avoid any misunderstandings or disappointments.

3. Can long distance relationships work?

Yes, long distance relationships can definitely work. However, they require a lot of effort and commitment from both partners. It's important to have a strong foundation of trust, communication, and understanding in order for the relationship to thrive. It's also helpful to have an end goal in mind, such as eventually living in the same place.

4. How do we keep the relationship exciting from a distance?

There are many ways to keep a long distance relationship exciting. Some ideas include sending surprise gifts or care packages, planning virtual date nights, and finding ways to stay connected through technology, such as watching a movie together while video chatting. It's also important to continue sharing your thoughts and feelings with each other and finding new ways to communicate and bond.

5. How do we handle conflicts in a long distance relationship?

Handling conflicts in a long distance relationship can be challenging, but it's important to address any issues as they arise. It's helpful to have open and honest communication, and to try and understand each other's perspectives. It's also important to find ways to resolve conflicts together, whether it's through compromise or finding a solution that works for both of you. Seeking outside help, such as couples counseling, can also be beneficial in resolving conflicts in a long distance relationship.