Have you seen the hilariously bad movie, Plan 9 from Outer Space?

In summary, the conversation is about a movie that is considered one of the worst ever made due to its poor acting and special effects. One person enjoyed it as a ridiculous B movie, while another thought it was so bad they didn't even finish it. The conversation also mentions another movie, Cannibal Ferox 2, as a contender for the title of worst movie ever due to its ridiculous story and even worse special effects, including a scene where a model airplane is used to depict a plane crash and another scene where a fight in a river turns into a hilarious fall down a waterfall.
Azael
I finaly got ahold of this movie yesterday and I got to say the acting in the movie is enough to make anyone naseous. The special effects are so horrid that you just can't comprehend it.

I think it has taken its place as one of my favorite movies ever:tongue2:

Anyone else seen this jewel or love the old ridicilously bad b movies??

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Yup, I once rented this pearl since I had heard it was the worst movie ever made. Of course I just had to see it. I laughed my head off at first, then less and less, then I became bumdfounded by the stupidity and I never finished it. It has my vote as well for the "worst movie ever made" title.

My vote as the worst movie ever has to go to cannibal ferox 2. Not only has it the most stupid story ever(there really arent any cannibals in it for instance)the special effects are WORSE than in plan 9.

In a scene where a plane crashes its so obvious they have just thrown a modell airplane into a puddle of mud. and another scene where 2 dudes fighting in a river falls down a waterfall is the most hilarious scene ever made. I was rolling on the floor for 20 minutes just because of that scene. Priceless!

What is "Plan 9 from outer space" about?

"Plan 9 from outer space" is a science fiction film that follows a group of aliens who come to Earth with a plan to stop humans from creating a doomsday weapon that could destroy the universe. The film is known for its low-budget special effects and over-the-top plot.

Who directed "Plan 9 from outer space"?

"Plan 9 from outer space" was directed by Ed Wood, a filmmaker known for his unconventional and often poorly-made movies. The film is often considered one of the worst films of all time.

When was "Plan 9 from outer space" released?

"Plan 9 from outer space" was released in 1959. It was initially a commercial failure, but has since gained a cult following for its unintentional humor and campy style.

What is the significance of the title "Plan 9 from outer space"?

The title refers to the aliens' ninth attempt to conquer Earth, as their previous eight plans failed. However, there are only eight plans mentioned in the film, leading to confusion and adding to the overall absurdity of the movie.

Why is "Plan 9 from outer space" considered a cult classic?

Despite its many flaws, "Plan 9 from outer space" has gained a cult following due to its unintentional humor, campy style, and the cult status of its director, Ed Wood. The film has been referenced and parodied in popular culture, cementing its place in cult film history.