Question: A magnetic dipole m(t) is oscillating

In summary, a magnetic dipole is a type of magnetic field created by an object with two opposite poles. An oscillating magnetic dipole is a constantly changing magnetic field, which can be measured using a magnetometer. It has various applications in science and technology, and can interact with other magnetic fields in complex ways.
Evreka
Hi;

Can somebody solve this question below? (i found some answers but I'm not sure of them)

View attachment question.bmp

TY for your interesting..

Physics news on Phys.org
You're lazy. All you have to do is calculate some cross products; all the formulas have been given to you already.

I have already some answers. I want just to be sure of them. Never mind. Thnx for your interest.

Last edited:

What is a magnetic dipole?

A magnetic dipole is a type of magnetic field created by an object with two opposite poles, such as a bar magnet. The strength and direction of the magnetic dipole is determined by the orientation of the poles.

What is an oscillating magnetic dipole?

An oscillating magnetic dipole is a magnetic field that is constantly changing in strength and direction over time. This can be caused by an object moving in a circular motion or by an alternating current passing through a coil.

How is an oscillating magnetic dipole measured?

An oscillating magnetic dipole can be measured using a device called a magnetometer. This device detects changes in the magnetic field and can calculate the strength and direction of the dipole based on these changes.

What are the applications of an oscillating magnetic dipole?

An oscillating magnetic dipole has various applications in science and technology. It is used in MRI machines to create detailed images of the human body, in generators to produce electricity, and in antennas for wireless communication.

How does an oscillating magnetic dipole interact with other magnetic fields?

An oscillating magnetic dipole can interact with other magnetic fields in complex ways depending on their relative strengths and orientations. This interaction can result in phenomena such as electromagnetic radiation, induction, and magnetic resonance.