Physics Experiment Equipment Resource?

In summary, "Physics Experiment Equipment Resource" is a collection of scientific instruments and equipment used in physics experiments. It can be accessed through various means, including purchasing, borrowing, and online resources. It can be used for a wide range of experiments and is suitable for different levels of education, including research purposes.
daniel29208
I am an amateur experimentalist looking for a supplier of physics equipment.

Does anyone know of a good place where I can obtain a Mach Zehnder Interferometer?

I found one place on the web which is has exactly what I need (see link)...

http://www.sigma-koki.com/english/A/Interferometers/Mach.html

...except they don't respond to my emails. Any suggestions appreciated.

Physics news on Phys.org
Edmund optic/edmund scientific are pretty good for this sort of thing.

Thanks

1. What is "Physics Experiment Equipment Resource"?

"Physics Experiment Equipment Resource" is a collection of scientific instruments and equipment used in physics experiments. It includes tools such as thermometers, scales, rulers, and various specialized devices for measuring and manipulating the physical properties of matter.

2. How can I access "Physics Experiment Equipment Resource"?

"Physics Experiment Equipment Resource" can be accessed through various means, such as purchasing equipment directly from a supplier, borrowing from a university or research facility, or through online resources that offer virtual simulations and demonstrations of physics experiments.

3. What types of experiments can be conducted using "Physics Experiment Equipment Resource"?

"Physics Experiment Equipment Resource" can be used for a wide range of experiments, including those related to mechanics, thermodynamics, electromagnetism, optics, and more. It can also be used for both basic and advanced experiments, depending on the complexity of the equipment.

4. Is "Physics Experiment Equipment Resource" suitable for all levels of education?

"Physics Experiment Equipment Resource" can be used for various levels of education, from high school to university. The equipment and experiments may vary in complexity and may require different levels of knowledge and understanding, but it can be adapted to suit different educational levels.

5. Can "Physics Experiment Equipment Resource" be used for research purposes?

Yes, "Physics Experiment Equipment Resource" is commonly used for research purposes in various fields of physics. It provides scientists with the necessary tools to conduct experiments and gather data, which can then be analyzed and used to further understand the physical world around us.