Accidentally Switched to PF Mobile

• Thread starter dx
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about switching to PF Mobile in the options and not knowing how to switch back. PF Mobile is a basic skin for mobile browsing and can be accessed using the link provided. To change back, click on the link from Kurdt and there should be an option to switch back. However, when using the mobile skin, there is no way to access the options. To access the options, use the link provided in the conversation.
dx
Homework Helper
Gold Member
I switched to PF Mobile in the options, and don't know how to set it back.

Physics news on Phys.org
What's PF mobile?

Its a skin for mobile browsing. Very basic. Use this link:

https://www.physicsforums.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I see. To change it back just click on Kurdt's link above then you get an option to switch back. Funny when I was on PF Mobile skin there didn't seem to be any way to access the options.

Yeah I've had a good nose around and I can't see any way back there using the mobile skin. There should definitely be something if the mobile skin is to be offered.

What is "Accidentally Switched to PF Mobile"?

"Accidentally Switched to PF Mobile" is a feature on the popular mobile game "Pokémon Go". It is a setting that allows players to switch between different Pokémon Go accounts on the same device.

How do I accidentally switch to PF Mobile?

To accidentally switch to PF Mobile, you must first have multiple Pokémon Go accounts linked to your device. Then, while playing the game, you may accidentally tap on the "Switch to PF Mobile" button, which will switch you to a different account.

Can I switch back to my original account after accidentally switching to PF Mobile?

Yes, you can switch back to your original account by tapping on the "Switch to Original" button on the PF Mobile screen. This will switch you back to your original account and all your progress will be saved.

Will my progress be saved if I accidentally switch to PF Mobile?

Yes, your progress will be saved as long as you switch back to your original account using the "Switch to Original" button. However, any progress made on the PF Mobile account will not be saved.

How can I prevent accidentally switching to PF Mobile?

You can prevent accidentally switching to PF Mobile by being careful when tapping on buttons in the game. You can also log out of all other accounts on your device, leaving only your main account linked to the game.