PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
  • #2,346
Is it wrong just because you think it's wrong, or because everyone around you tells you it's wrong?
How would you describe the "right life" from your point of view?
And also, do you get any spare time in a day? It's important tooo :)
Hehe, if it can be worse, then it isn't so bad probably :)

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #2,347
Evo said:
Nothing in my life is going right. Oh, well it could be worse.
:frown:
<<<hugs Evo>>>

• #2,348
heartless said:
Is it wrong just because you think it's wrong, or because everyone around you tells you it's wrong?
How would you describe the "right life" from your point of view?
And also, do you get any spare time in a day? It's important tooo :)
Hehe, if it can be worse, then it isn't so bad probably :)
Trust me, my life sucks and we'll just leave it at that. :frown:

• #2,349
Math Is Hard said:
:frown:
<<<hugs Evo>>>
<<hugs MIH>>

When are we going to start making cheese? I have a few possums...

• #2,351
Yay! My first post:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/Tyee15/ShowerMe.jpg"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #2,353
Tyee15 said:
Yay! My first post:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/Tyee15/ShowerMe.jpg"
Too cute! How are you going to top this post?

• #2,354
Bladibla, very cute, and Tyee is very pretty.

I also must share, for the sake of the sisterhood, that Russ is even better looking in person than in the photos he posts :tongue2:. SpaceTiger looks just like his photo in his avatar, which we already have all agreed he is very cute in. I met both of them this past week while traveling through their respective necks of the woods.

• #2,355
Here's mine for future reference.. :P

http://www.substrata.org/gsmile.jpg

• #2,356
octelcogopod said:
Here's mine for future reference.. :P
I was expecting tentacles. :confused:

• #2,357
Haha, sorry to dissapoint.

:)

• #2,358
Too bad about the tentacles. Great face, though! Is that a shot you took yourself?

• #2,360
larkspur said:
Here is my photo. If I am trying to join the "sisterhood" I guess you should have a face to go with the screen name.
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/967bdfc0/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/anne---1.jpg?pfGDjfEBRw2QWtca
[/URL]
Weird...the tags look right, but it's not showing up, and when I click the link, I get a server not found error, but it's not taking me to the URL shown. :confused: Can you fix it so we can actually see it larkspur?

• #2,361
It may be hidden inan area where we don't have the right permissions (eg: in a "private" folder).

• #2,362
Moonbear said:
Weird...the tags look right, but it's not showing up, and when I click the link, I get a server not found error, but it's not taking me to the URL shown. :confused: Can you fix it so we can actually see it larkspur?
I will fix it ASAP

• #2,363
I can see it...here, put on imageshack:

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/9817/anne12lt.jpg

• #2,364
larkspur said:
Here is my photo. If I am trying to join the "sisterhood" I guess you should have a face to go with the screen name.
You're very cute, Larkspur! Can you wear a size 8 shoe? All the sisters do for some reason.

• #2,365
Math Is Hard said:
You're very cute, Larkspur! Can you wear a size 8 shoe? All the sisters do for some reason.
Yep, definitely pretty enough for the sisterhood. That's our best strategy...distract the men with our stunning good looks then attack. :biggrin: :devil:

Horror of horrors...out of the 3 new pairs of shoes I just bought, only one was a size 8, the other two were 7 1/2. I didn't know feet could shrink, especially since those were the ones I tried on after walking all day. :eek: (Shoes used to be the only article of clothing I could count on always wearing the same size...well, I guess socks I can still buy without trying on first. :rolleyes:)

• #2,366
larkspur said:
I'm pleasantly surprised. For some reason, I always thought that you were a guy. :tongue2:

Last edited:
  • #2,367
Math Is Hard said:
Too bad about the tentacles. Great face, though! Is that a shot you took yourself?

Thanks, heh yeah, took it myself and photoshopped it a bit.

• #2,368
Octelcogopod's picture is the best looking on this page of the thread. What are you, Austrian or German? I was expecting tentacles too... :( Not to worry, Photoshop!

• #2,369
Moonbear said:
Horror of horrors...out of the 3 new pairs of shoes I just bought, only one was a size 8, the other two were 7 1/2. I didn't know feet could shrink, especially since those were the ones I tried on after walking all day. :eek: (Shoes used to be the only article of clothing I could count on always wearing the same size...well, I guess socks I can still buy without trying on first. :rolleyes:)
They must be making shoes larger because I am now having to buy 7 1/2.

Very cute larkspur! :approve:

• #2,370
Evo said:
They must be making shoes larger because I am now having to buy 7 1/2.
:grumpy: Why do they have to keep messing with sizes?

• #2,371
You don't add pics to member photos-alphabetical thread anymore?

• #2,372
Lisa! said:
You don't add pics to member photos-alphabetical thread anymore?
sssssssh, I'm a bit backlogged. It's not easy.

• #2,373
Thanks for the compliments everyone!:biggrin:
MIH, I only wear a size six....does this mean I can't cut it in the sisterhood?:cry:

• #2,374
larkspur said:
Thanks for the compliments everyone!:biggrin:
MIH, I only wear a size six....does this mean I can't cut it in the sisterhood?:cry:
I think Tsu wears a 6, so you got lucky. :biggrin:

• #2,375
is there a reason why larkspur's name is not bolded like the rest of everyone else? Is this a sisterhood thing? :grumpy:

• #2,376
I was wondering that, too. Might be a secret pre-initiation ritual. hmmm...

• #2,377
Math Is Hard said:
I was wondering that, too. Might be a secret pre-initiation ritual. hmmm...
Me three. I think it was bolded before, wasn't it?

• #2,378
this is a sisterhood conspiracy, I can sense it.

• #2,379
There is at least some "shoe-doo voodoo" going on. I have a pair that are slipping off my feet and it is really annoying. I have a hypothesis that the feet of the sisters all grow or shrink until they attain the same size.

• #2,380
yomamma said:
is there a reason why larkspur's name is not bolded like the rest of everyone else? Is this a sisterhood thing? :grumpy:
Try to PM her, and you'll get the answer... o:) :biggrin: