Anyone know a good forum for Economics?

In summary, there is a forum similar to Physics Forums that provides help with Economics homework, assignments, theories, and diagrams. It was difficult to find, but has been found now. However, this forum is still great for maths questions. There is also a user named JoshMaths who may still receive email alerts and could potentially provide help on specific issues.
JoshMaths
Similar to this one, but for Economics where you can get help with Homework, assignments, theories you don't understand, diagrams etc...

Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
I had looked around a while back via a google search, unfortunately I did not really find anything that looked promising.

Redbelly98 said:
I had looked around a while back via a google search, unfortunately I did not really find anything that looked promising.

Yeah it was hard to found but i have found one now ;)
This place is still awesome for maths questions though.

JoshMaths said:
Yeah it was hard to found but i have found one now ;)
This place is still awesome for maths questions though.
Could you please share? I am now reading some materials on bankrupcy problems and game theory in Talmud, and have some
problems understanding the division part. Couldn't find any promising forums.

According to his profile, JoshMaths was "last seen: Jun 3, 2013", i.e. two and a half years ago.

Last edited:
jtbell said:
According to his profile, JoshMaths was "last seen: Jun 3, 2013", i.e. two and a half years ago.
Maybe, he still receives email alerts. It would be great to get help on my issue.

What is a forum for economics?

A forum for economics is an online platform where individuals can discuss and exchange ideas about economic theories, policies, and current events related to the field of economics.

Why do people use forums for economics?

People use forums for economics to engage in conversations with others who share their interest in the field. It allows them to learn from different perspectives and stay updated on current economic issues.

What are the benefits of participating in a forum for economics?

The benefits of participating in a forum for economics include gaining knowledge and insights from others, networking with professionals in the field, and improving critical thinking and communication skills.

How can I find a good forum for economics?

To find a good forum for economics, you can search online for reputable websites or communities dedicated to economics. You can also ask for recommendations from colleagues or professors who are knowledgeable about the field.

Are there any rules or guidelines to follow when using a forum for economics?

Most forums for economics have rules and guidelines that users are expected to follow, such as maintaining respectful and constructive discussions, avoiding spam or self-promotion, and citing sources when sharing information. It is important to familiarize yourself with these rules before participating in the forum.