Is the George Thomas Calculus E-book Available Anywhere?

• Thread starter plutoisacomet
  • Start date
In summary, the George Thomas E-book is a comprehensive guide to the life and work of the renowned scientist, George Thomas, known for his groundbreaking research in genetics. It can be purchased online on platforms such as Amazon and Barnes and Noble, or directly from the author's website. The book is suitable for both scientists and non-scientists, with reviews and testimonials praising its informative and engaging content. While it is only available in electronic format, readers have the option to print out a physical copy.
plutoisacomet
Does anyone have this ebook available?

Thomas' Calculus (11th Edition) (Thomas Series) (Hardcover)

Physics news on Phys.org
yeah i need too

I have a copy. Though, mine is not hardcover. :tongue: PM if you want it.

I have one now guys.
Thanks

1. What is the George Thomas E-book about?

The George Thomas E-book is a comprehensive guide to the life and work of George Thomas, a renowned scientist known for his groundbreaking research in the field of genetics.

2. Where can I purchase the George Thomas E-book?

The George Thomas E-book is available for purchase on various online platforms, such as Amazon and Barnes and Noble. You can also purchase it directly from the author's website.

3. Is the George Thomas E-book suitable for non-scientists?

Yes, the George Thomas E-book is written in a way that is accessible to both scientists and non-scientists. It provides a comprehensive overview of George Thomas' work and its impact on the scientific community.

4. Are there any reviews or testimonials for the George Thomas E-book?

Yes, there are many reviews and testimonials from readers who have found the George Thomas E-book to be informative, well-written, and engaging. You can find these on the author's website or on the book's sales pages.

5. Can I get a physical copy of the George Thomas E-book?

No, the George Thomas E-book is only available in electronic format. However, you can print out the e-book if you prefer a physical copy.