Looking for refresher - help please

• Thread starter pamba
  • Start date
In summary, someone is looking for a textbook or video to help refresh their knowledge in math, physics, and chemistry from grades 8 or 9 to grade 12. They do not have access to a tutor and are seeking suggestions. They have been reminded not to spam and to respond to those who take the time to listen, as they had previously asked a similar question and did not respond to the response they received.
pamba
Hello, i am looking for a textbook or video to help me refresh for grade 8 or 9 to grade 12 math/physics/chemistry. Unfortunately I haven't done them for a long time and I don't have access to a tutor. Anyone have some suggestions?

Physics news on Phys.org
Don't spam. And you're more likely to get help if you actually respond to people who bother to take the time to listen to you. (I note that you asked a similar question 3 months ago, and never bothered to respond to the response you got)

Hurkyl said:
Don't spam. And you're more likely to get help if you actually respond to people who bother to take the time to listen to you. (I note that you asked a similar question 3 months ago, and never bothered to respond to the response you got)

okay sorry for spamming. Now are you going to help or what?

pamba said:
okay sorry for spamming. Now are you going to help or what?

Awesome attitude.

1. What is a refresher?

A refresher is a review or reminder of previously learned information. It can help to refresh one's memory and improve understanding of a particular topic.

2. Why do I need a refresher?

A refresher can be helpful when learning a new concept or skill, as it can reinforce existing knowledge and provide a foundation for new information. It can also be useful when preparing for a test or presentation.

3. How can I find a refresher?

There are many resources available for finding a refresher, such as textbooks, online tutorials, and study guides. You can also reach out to a teacher or mentor for assistance.

4. How often should I use a refresher?

The frequency of using a refresher depends on individual learning styles and needs. Some people may benefit from using a refresher daily, while others may only need to use it before an exam or presentation.

5. Can a refresher replace studying?

No, a refresher is not meant to replace studying. It is meant to supplement and reinforce existing knowledge. It is important to continue studying and practicing in order to fully understand a topic.