Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #5,601
DocToxyn said:
As if you ever needed it, Moonie... :!) :!) :!) :tongue2:
She was requested to wear it by her coworkers so they could take off their safety glasses when using the microscope.

Artman said:
BT, you just described a sheep. :tongue:
Down, boy; he's just rambling again.

Artman said:
:uhh: Still not buying this right?
Her light's off right now, but when she gets around to reading it, she won't buy it.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #5,602
Danger said:
Down, boy; he's just rambling again.
Yeah, I know, but he did describe a sheep.

Danger said:
Her light's off right now, but when she gets around to reading it, she won't buy it.
Aww, her lights are never off, she just glows. :!) (see doc's note).

Better? Nah, even sounds hokey to me. :yuck:

I'm doomed.

• #5,603
Artman said:
I'm doomed.
I don't know about that. You seem to be pretty good at the bobbing and weaving, not to mention running and hiding. Maybe she'll get tired before she catches you.

• #5,604
Danger said:
I don't know about that. You seem to be pretty good at the bobbing and weaving, not to mention running and hiding. Maybe she'll get tired before she catches you.
I don't know if I want to admit to being good at bobbing. :yuck:

I can run and hide though

• #5,605
Artman said:
I don't know if I want to admit to being good at bobbing. :yuck:
Yeah... leave that alone; it's not an apple.

• #5,606
DocToxyn said:
Of course, haven't you read my disclaimer...

Any and all comments, statements, jokes, accounts, narrations or animal noises issued forth from DocToxyn shall be considered without specific intent to inflict any non-platonic (or plutonic) suggestion, proposition, connotation, or innuendo. Such misinterpretation of said comments shall thus not be grounds upon which to relocate his sleeping area to the couch, futon, chaise, garage floor or dog bed. Thank you. :approve:

:rofl: Yep, I'm having legal review it now to see if they can find any loopholes.

Oh, they just got back to me; they suggested the following revisions:
"Such misinterpretation of said comments shall thus not be grounds upon which to relocate his sleeping area outside the bedroom, such as, but not limited to, the couch, futon, chaise, garage floor or dog bed."

Of course, did you ever actually dream you might get such luxurious accomodations as a dog bed should you wind up in such hot water? You'd be lucky if you got the dog house as shelter from the elements; the dog is certainly not going to give up his bed! :tongue2:

• #5,607
Artman said:
Aww, her lights are never off, she just glows. :!) (see doc's note).

Better? Nah, even sounds hokey to me. :yuck:

I'm doomed.
Yep, DOOMED!

(I knew I sensed someone talking about me.)

• #5,608
turtles running wild around here, got to call animal control :grumpy:

• #5,609
cronxeh said:
turtles running wild around here, got to call animal control :grumpy:
Not the vice squad? :confused:

• #5,610
I once drew a picture of a turtle.

• #5,611
BicycleTree said:
I once drew a picture of a turtle.
Your own or someone else's? :bugeye:

• #5,612
:grumpy: no, I mean an actual turtle, the four-legged reptile with a shell. It was an abstract turtle.

• #5,613
Moonbear said:
Your own or someone else's? :bugeye:
Do you really want to know?

• #5,614
Danger said:
Do you really want to know?
:rofl: On second thought...NOOOOOOO! :rofl: :rofl: But better to draw it than photograph it. :eek:

• #5,615
BicycleTree said:
:grumpy: no, I mean an actual turtle, the four-legged reptile with a shell. It was an abstract turtle.
Make up your mind. Actual or abstract.

• #5,616
to some cherries, to some apples

http://www.sandiegozoo.org/kids/images/animal_galap_apple.jpg

• #5,617
cronxeh said:
I have met that guy in person. He lives about 10 minutes away from me.

• #5,618
cronxeh said:

http://www.sandiegozoo.org/kids/images/animal_galap_apple.jpg

That's a pretty happy looking turtle there! :biggrin:

• #5,619
This thread moves too fast :mad:

• #5,620
It was an actual, abstract turtle. I made it in Paint one day. It had a multicolored shell rim and red paws, head, tail, and backbone, and it was otherwise black on a mainly black background.

• #5,621
Sounds like a PF member

• #5,622
BicycleTree said:
It was an actual, abstract turtle.
So, you're saying there are actual abstract turtles, and non-actual abstract turtles?

• #5,623
You catch on quick teethshoe.

• #5,624
zoobyshoe said:
So, you're saying there are actual abstract turtles, and non-actual abstract turtles?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• #5,625
No, of course there are. If you draw a picture of a real, literal turtle, and the picture is abstract, then you have drawn a real, abstract turtle.

• #5,626
this is my idea of an abstract turtle:

http://karkulagalleries.com/items/large/IMG_2225.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #5,627
BicycleTree said:
You catch on quick teethshoe.
You should draw that: an actual abstract teethshoe.

• #5,628
Moonbear said:
That's a pretty happy looking turtle there! :biggrin:
I'll be pretty damned happy, too, if I can still balance an apple on my turtle when I'm 150. :biggrin:

zoobyshoe said:
If you're trying to confuse the kid, I'd like to point out that Mother Nature seems to have beaten you to it by a couple of years.

• #5,629
Are you sure that's supposed to be a turtle?

• #5,630
Yes, I am sure

• #5,631
yomamma said:
That's not the one you made Bicycle Tree: it's beautiful.

Last edited:
  • #5,632
It's a nice piece of art but I wouldn't call it an actual turtle. What kind of turtle has a concave shell?

• #5,633
yomamma said:

http://karkulagalleries.com/items/large/IMG_2225.JPG
[/URL]

Looks like the top should have nuts in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #5,634
BicycleTree said:
It's a nice piece of art but I wouldn't call it an actual turtle. What kind of turtle has a concave shell?
Both the anorexic kind and the introverted kind. They're hard to tell apart.

• #5,635
BicycleTree said:
That's why it's called abstract.

Back