Could you create a section containing all the challenging HW problems?

• Thread starter Gyroscope
  • Start date
Gyroscope
Could you create a section where you could place all the challenging problems of homework helping section? For instance, I am looking forward now to some difficult problems about hydrostatics/hydrodynamics.

Thanks in advance. :rolleyes:

Physics news on Phys.org
The Advanced Physics section isn't challenging enough for you?

Zz.

But challenging introductory physics' problems.

1. How can I access the section with challenging homework problems?

To access the section with challenging homework problems, you can either ask your teacher or instructor for the link or login information, or you can check if it is available on your school or institution's online learning platform.

2. Are the challenging homework problems suitable for all levels of education?

The level of difficulty for the homework problems will depend on the intended audience or target age group. Some sections may be more appropriate for higher levels of education, while others may be suitable for all levels. It is best to check with your teacher or instructor for guidance on which problems are suitable for your level.

3. Can I use the challenging homework problems for my own research or projects?

The challenging homework problems are meant for practice and learning purposes and should not be used for research or projects without proper citation and permission from the source. It is important to adhere to academic integrity and avoid plagiarism.

4. How often are new challenging homework problems added to the section?

The frequency of new challenging homework problems being added to the section will depend on the source or platform providing them. Some may add new problems weekly, while others may add them monthly. It is best to check with your teacher or instructor for any updates on the availability of new problems.

5. Can I collaborate with others on solving the challenging homework problems?

Collaboration can be a valuable learning tool, but it is important to follow the guidelines set by your teacher or instructor. Some may allow collaboration on homework problems, while others may require individual work. It is best to clarify with your teacher or instructor before collaborating with others.