Help What's Going On with Beta?

• Thread starter Robert Mak
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Beta
In summary: Well I am in the first (university) year, so i met a girl called "beta". So i introduced myself to beta and we talked like 1 hour and she laugh, etc. so we had a good conversation.And in the next days, we crossed sometimes in the path, and she just go away without saying nothing. WTF is that...So i had the courage again to go and talk to her again, so when i talked to her she just talk, but not seeing my eyes...What should i do?her behaviour is a shy girl, likes to study, silent in the class, and in the class she only had 1 friend.I need help quicky
radou said:
So what? If you've never seen such a girl in your life, well, that most definitely doesn't mean that you'll never see such one again, right? Think positive.

Precisely. And, it's not enough to be in love with her, it's only enough to be infatuated, and a one-way infatuation at that. From what you've been adding to this, I think it's best to just not talk to her if you can avoid it. And, if you can't avoid it (i.e., in class), just stick to the subject of the class and nothing more personal.

Physics news on Phys.org
Basically, Robert, you just need to get over the girl. As radou said; think positive; you'll be sure to find girls like her. In a few weeks time you'll be like "who was she?" and you'll be wondering why you stressed so much about her.