Can you help fight hunger for free?

• Thread starter H.M. Murdock
  • Start date
In summary: So, if you clicked it 5 times and they pledged to donate 5 cups of food, then they would donate 20 cups of food.And why can't the donators simply contribute their aid without having someone (or some bot) do the clicking?It's a way to pledge to donate more than you would otherwise. It's like a donation drive that doesn't require you to actually give anything.How exactly does clicking the links help donate food?The links take you to a donation page on the site. Each time someone clicks the link, the sponsor pays the value of 1.1 cups of food to the charity.
H.M. Murdock
http://www.thehungersite.com

In order to give food for the poor for free, just click on the sign on the webpage, and for every click, the sponsors of this webpage will pay the value of 1.1 cups of food for the poor, and for the people that are starving. Click as many times as you can so that the sponsors will provide more cups of food for the poor.

Physics news on Phys.org
That's a great site, H.M. I've been clicking on that site for over a year now on all of my work and home computers. If you notice, there are other tabs to help other causes, like breast cancer, literacy, animal rescue and saving rainforests. Every penny helps...:smile:

Tsu said:
That's a great site, H.M. I've been clicking on that site for over a year now on all of my work and home computers. If you notice, there are other tabs to help other causes, like breast cancer, literacy, animal rescue and saving rainforests. Every penny helps...:smile:

Yeah :smile:, I have just found it, it is really nice to be able to help in all those causes for free.

He he, now just make a macro and install that on a computer so that it does it all the time without us having to click it.

Anybody ever played with the site where you play the word game and it donates rice?

binzing said:
He he, now just make a macro and install that on a computer so that it does it all the time without us having to click it.?

Haha good idea.
binzing said:
Anybody ever played with the site where you play the word game and it donates rice?

No never lol

binzing said:

Only problem with that Freerice game is that there is a limit to how many different words there are--The same words are always repeated! :P

Hey, there's an opportunity for another macro. Thank you for remembering the name, I was braindead with trying to remember it.

Alienjoey said:
Only problem with that Freerice game is that there is a limit to how many different words there are--The same words are always repeated! :P

Only if you answer wrong :wink: .

How exactly does clicking the links help donate food? Why can't the donators simply contribute their aid without having someone (or some bot) do the clicking?

Cause, they pledge to donate x amount of food for each time their ad gets looked at (clicked).

1. What is "Feed the Hunger for Free"?

"Feed the Hunger for Free" is a program aimed at providing free meals to those in need. It is an initiative that aims to combat hunger and food insecurity in local communities.

2. How does "Feed the Hunger for Free" work?

The program works by collecting food donations from individuals and businesses, and then distributing these donations to those in need. This can be in the form of free meals at designated locations or food packages for individuals and families to take home.

3. Who can benefit from "Feed the Hunger for Free"?

"Feed the Hunger for Free" is available to anyone who is experiencing food insecurity or hunger. This can include low-income families, homeless individuals, and those facing financial hardship.

4. How can I get involved with "Feed the Hunger for Free"?

There are several ways to get involved with "Feed the Hunger for Free." You can donate food, volunteer your time, or even help spread awareness about the program to others. Contact your local community organization or food bank to find out how you can get involved.

5. How can I start a "Feed the Hunger for Free" program in my community?

If there is not currently a "Feed the Hunger for Free" program in your community, you can reach out to local organizations or businesses to see if they would be interested in starting one. You can also research similar programs in other areas to get ideas and guidance on how to start your own program. Remember, even small efforts can make a big impact in fighting hunger and food insecurity.