How to print a 10-page forum thread?

• Thread starter ferroburak
  • Start date
In summary, to print a 10-page forum thread, open the thread on your computer and select Print from the File menu. For printing from a phone or tablet, use the device's print function or download a printing app. To save paper, adjust print settings to print multiple pages on one sheet or print double-sided. You can also exclude images and advertisements when printing. Additionally, you can print in a different format, such as PDF, for later use.
ferroburak
Hi,
How to print a 10-page forum thread properly? Thanks.

Likes bosque
Physics news on Phys.org
Go to thread tools > show printable version, then print each page separately.

Likes bosque
cristo said:
Go to thread tools > show printable version, then print each page separately.

I should choose file>print from browser, right?

Yes.

1. How do I print a 10-page forum thread on my computer?

To print a 10-page forum thread, you will need to open the thread on your computer and then go to the File menu and select Print. This will open the print settings where you can choose the number of pages you want to print and adjust other settings such as page orientation and print quality.

2. Can I print a 10-page forum thread from my phone or tablet?

Yes, you can print a 10-page forum thread from your phone or tablet. Most mobile devices have a print function that allows you to print directly from the device. You may need to download a printing app or connect to a wireless printer for this to work.

3. How can I save paper when printing a 10-page forum thread?

To save paper when printing a 10-page forum thread, you can adjust the print settings to print multiple pages on one sheet of paper or print double-sided. You can also choose to only print the sections of the thread that are relevant to you instead of printing the entire thread.

4. Is there a way to print a 10-page forum thread without including images and advertisements?

Yes, most web browsers have a print function that allows you to choose which elements of a webpage you want to print. You can choose to exclude images and advertisements when printing a 10-page forum thread to save ink and paper.

5. Can I print a 10-page forum thread in a different format, such as PDF?

Yes, you can print a 10-page forum thread in a different format, such as PDF. Most print settings allow you to choose the file format you want to save the document in. This is useful if you want to save the forum thread for later reading or sharing with others.