I thought I posted something, here.

• Thread starter mugaliens
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about the speaker being an expert summarizer of content and only providing a summary of the content without responding to questions. The speaker is asked to provide a summary and the output should start with "In summary, " and nothing before it.
mugaliens
Perhaps I was mistaken.

Then again, I thought I was beginning to love her. Perhaps I was mistaken about that, too.

Well, the tears were real.

Physics news on Phys.org
mugaliens said:
Perhaps I was mistaken.

Then again, I thought I was beginning to love her. Perhaps I was mistaken about that, too.

Well, the tears were real.

Nice poem!

What does "I thought I posted something, here." mean?

It means that the person believes they posted something in a particular location or on a certain platform, but they are not seeing it there.

Why can't I see my post after I thought I posted it?

There could be several reasons for this. It is possible that there was an error in the posting process, the post was deleted, or it is not visible due to privacy settings or other restrictions.

How can I find my post if I thought I posted it?

You can try searching for it using keywords or hashtags. You can also check your posting history or contact the platform's support team for assistance.

Can someone else see my post even if I can't?

It is possible that someone else can see your post, depending on the privacy settings and visibility of your post. However, if you are unable to see it, it is likely that others may also have difficulty finding it.

Is there a way to recover a post if I thought I posted it but can't find it?

If the post was deleted, it may not be possible to recover it. However, if it is a technical issue, you can try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different device or browser. If the post is still missing, you can reach out to the platform's support team for further assistance.