About:Is Evo Jr Manipulating Tom to Buy Him a Car?

• Thread starter Tom McCurdy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary: I bet she would love that car!In summary, the Evo Child would do well in a 2004 infiniti g35 coupe with black with beige leather interior, sirius radio, and dvd navigation system. She would feel guilty now for having an SUV, and wants a cheaper car. She would be happy to trade her cars for a 1992 Toyota Corolla with 25500 miles on the clock.
Tom McCurdy
Evo
Buy the Evil Child A car

Evo jr would do well in a 2004 infiniti g35 coupe with black with beige leather interior, sirius radio, and dvd navigation system.

Then I can come visit you and drive the car and dance...

ask the jr

Physics news on Phys.org
LOL! Sounds like a great car! Wish I could have one too. Maybe I'll jot off a letter to Santa. Do you think I'm too old for him to still bring me presents?

:rofl:

Not if you can still get him to bring you presents

The Evo Child has a Limited Edition Toyota 4 Runner with all the options and leather interior.

But she wants another car. This child wants to change cars like she changes shoes.

Evo said:
The Evo Child has a Limited Edition Toyota 4 Runner with all the options and leather interior.

But she wants another car. This child wants to change cars like she changes shoes.

She sounds so spoiled/pampered,and I wanted to date her?!

Actually, she wants a cheaper car. She feels guilty now for having an SUV. She wants a small sedan, and a used one to boot.

Evo said:
Actually, she wants a cheaper car. She feels guilty now for having an SUV. She wants a small sedan, and a used one to boot.

And you were painting it like a bad thing.

However, as my car attests small used sedans is meaningless moniker. Go '98 Sebring Convertibles!

Tell her 'damn right you should feel guilty for having an SUV' and give her a pat on the head from me once she's got something sensible.

Evo... doesn't this thread sound rather suspicious? Large font, clearly stated message...

[conspiracy theory]It sounds like the Evo child persuaded Tom to write the message, there is no other possible explanation[/conspiracy theory]

Evo said:

Evo said:

I'd be happy to trade her cars. Her 4 Runner for my 1992 Toyota Corolla. :approve: Cheap and small! AND USED! Come on, Evo...this is the best deal she's going to get.

check said:
I'd be happy to trade her cars. Her 4 Runner for my 1992 Toyota Corolla. :approve: Cheap and small! AND USED! Come on, Evo...this is the best deal she's going to get.
:rofl: Wow, I should JUMP on that deal! :rofl:

I have a new car. Its a four year old Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.3 LX with 25500 miles on the clock. w00t!

motai said:
Evo... doesn't this thread sound rather suspicious? Large font, clearly stated message...

[conspiracy theory]It sounds like the Evo child persuaded Tom to write the message, there is no other possible explanation[/conspiracy theory]

heheheheh I never talk to Evo Chow

What is Evolution?

Evolution is the process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms during the history of the earth.

How does Evolution work?

Evolution works through the process of natural selection, where individuals with advantageous traits are more likely to survive and reproduce, passing on those traits to their offspring.

What evidence supports the theory of Evolution?

There is a wide range of evidence that supports the theory of Evolution, including fossil records, anatomical similarities among different species, and genetic similarities between species.

Can Evolution and religion coexist?

Yes, many religious beliefs and interpretations are compatible with the theory of Evolution. Evolution can be seen as the mechanism by which a higher power created and sustains life on Earth.

Is Evolution a proven theory?

While the theory of Evolution is widely accepted by the scientific community, it is not considered a proven fact. New evidence and research are constantly being conducted to further our understanding of Evolution.