Congrats to All Gurus - PF Forum Appreciation

• Thread starter marcus
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation congratulates the new Gurus and also acknowledges the second and third place runners-up. There is appreciation for the active participation on the PF forum, with a special mention to Chronos for his contributions on the A&C forum. Chronos expresses surprise and gratitude for the recognition, thanking his two friends for making thinking and learning enjoyable. There is also a playful comment about visiting Chronos in a cave on a mountaintop with wireless connection.
marcus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
hello new Gurus
Congratulations to all!
(and also to the many worthy second and thirdplace runner-up Gurus)
PF is looking pretty classy
with all of your active participation.

special congratulations to you, Chronos, since
this is the A&C Forum--glad
you get to see how much your contributions
are appreciated.

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Thanks marcus. I am astonished and humbled. I wish to thank my two best friends here [mentors and marcus do not count] for making me think and making it fun to think again... garth and turbo-1.

Congratulations Chronos! Will we have to journey to a cave on a mountaintop to visit you? :smile: Hope you have wireless!

What is the "Congrats to All Gurus - PF Forum Appreciation" about?

The "Congrats to All Gurus - PF Forum Appreciation" is an expression of gratitude and recognition to all the experts and highly knowledgeable members of the Personal Finance (PF) forum.

Why is it important to appreciate the gurus of the PF forum?

Showing appreciation to the gurus of the PF forum is important because they generously share their knowledge and expertise with others, helping them to make informed financial decisions and improve their financial well-being.

Who can participate in the "Congrats to All Gurus - PF Forum Appreciation"?

Anyone who is a member of the PF forum can participate in the "Congrats to All Gurus - PF Forum Appreciation". It is open to all members who want to express their gratitude and appreciation to the gurus.

How can I show my appreciation to the gurus of the PF forum?

You can show your appreciation to the gurus of the PF forum by sending them a congratulatory message, thanking them for their contributions, or even nominating them for any forum awards or recognition.

What impact do the gurus of the PF forum have on the community?

The gurus of the PF forum have a significant impact on the community as they share their expertise and knowledge, helping others to improve their financial literacy and achieve their financial goals. They also create a supportive and informative community for all members.