Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #3,921
arildno said:
Now, that was unnice of you, Moonbear. Just because he has a few gray hairs doesn't necessarily mean his equipment is antiquated.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...Wait a second I'm almost as old as he is! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #3,922
Danger said:
I assume you have spares?
DocToxyn said:
Kids are pretty resilient, I still have my two originals and they're in decent shape. o:)
No! He's made clones! A super DocTox race! :bugeye: :eek:

• #3,923
yomamma said:
If you think about it, we're pretty much stuck with moonbear, because moonbear is like 1 of4 posters that come to this thread...
Moonbear posted about 1/4th of the posts in this thread. This is her home. The rest of us are just frequent visitors here. I'm just trying to keep my seat at the Thanksgiving day dinner table so I can get a piece of franzbear after he gets all fat and juicy. :tongue2:

Moonbear said:
You know I'd drive you crazy if I was the only person you had to talk to in that secluded corner of the universe, don't you?
Talking wasn't what I had in mind. I figured if I could build an interstellar rocketship then you could figure out how two people could start a healthy, growing population. All that science takes a lot of hard work. You would have to figure out how to make plants and animals to eat from leftover rations and a basket of kittens. It's always good to have a biologist around when you're trying to restart civilization.

• #3,924
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Sadly, special characters don't seem to post here.

• #3,925
Huckleberry said:
Moonbear posted about 1/4th of the posts in this thread. This is her home. The rest of us are just frequent visitors here. I'm just trying to keep my seat at the Thanksgiving day dinner table so I can get a piece of franzbear after he gets all fat and juicy. :tongue2:
Just remember, I get a full quarter of him, the rest of the vultures can fight over their portions. :biggrin:

Talking wasn't what I had in mind. I figured if I could build an interstellar rocketship then you could figure out how two people could start a healthy, growing population. All that science takes a lot of hard work. You would have to figure out how to make plants and animals to eat from leftover rations and a basket of kittens. It's always good to have a biologist around when you're trying to restart civilization.
:rofl: Particularly one with expertise in reproduction? :biggrin:

• #3,926
BicycleTree said:
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Sadly, special characters don't seem to post here.
Au contraire. There are many characters who post here. And quite a few are definitely "special".

• #3,927
HI MIH, HAvE yOu seEN My bAseBaLL?

• #3,928
Here's one:
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%
%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%
%%%%
%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%
%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%
%%%%%
%%%
%%%%%
%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%

• #3,929
hahhaha! It's like a stereogram! my eyes had to adjust before I could see it!

• #3,930
Huckleberry said:
HI MIH, HAvE yOu seEN My bAseBaLL?
Aww, Huck. You lost your baseball again? It's OK, we'll find it. :smile:

• #3,931
I just got the following two errors at the same time for my latest post:
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted: said:
1. The text that you have entered is too long (22047 characters). Please shorten it to 20000 characters long.
2. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
Guess how.

• #3,932
Too many quotes?

• #3,933
Math Is Hard said:
hahhaha! It's like a stereogram! my eyes had to adjust before I could see it!
Should've highlighted it..

• #3,934
Math Is Hard said:
Aww, Huck. You lost your baseball again? It's OK, we'll find it. :smile:

Okay, okay, I'll see if I can find another round-ish rock for him. One of these days he's going to figure out it's not really a baseball. :rolleyes:

• #3,935
we need a toga party

• #3,936
The way I got the two errors was, the "message too long" error counts tags as well as text, and the "message too short" error only counts text. I had 22047 characters of color tags, and no text outside of the tags.

• #3,937
Moonbear said:
Okay, okay, I'll see if I can find another round-ish rock for him. One of these days he's going to figure out it's not really a baseball. :rolleyes:
Thanks. You're a peach, Moonbear. Meantime, I found this big sweet potato he can play with.

Hey, Huck! Look! I found your football! :smile:

• #3,938
Math Is Hard said:
Thanks. You're a peach, Moonbear. Meantime, I found this big sweet potato he can play with.

Hey, Huck! Look! I found your football! :smile:

Hey, you're right, a green peach would make a good baseball. Maybe it won't hurt as much as the rock when he misses a catch. Well, it's still going to be a few months before there are any peaches on the trees. Huck, did you know baseball season is going to start late this year? Yep, not until June or July. But you can play with that nice football MIH got for you until then. :biggrin:

• #3,939
What are you even talking about?

• #3,940
Huck lost his baseball.

• #3,941
That's all there is to it?

• #3,942
That's all. It doesn't take much to get our imaginations wandering. :biggrin:

• #3,943
Oh, that was my baseball? I always get my sports equipment confused with my breakfast. :confused: I thought that apple was a bit chewy.

• #3,944
I just dropped a 12" knife and it got me on my toe, just barely. However, it did make a 1/8" nice cut in my toe, although I would have preferred it cut with the grain.

edit.. I just realized it got two of my toes, :grumpy:

• #3,945
Moonbear said:
That's all. It doesn't take much to get our imaginations wandering. :biggrin:
Uh, ok... I'm not sure what your imaginations are running to... something I may be missing... I don't understand why you're talking about rocks, potatos, and green peaches. Slow day? :confused: Some kind of cultural reference?

• #3,946
Matt, that must have hurt. It's good that your toes are not severed. What were you doing with the knife?

• #3,947
mattmns said:
I just dropped a 12" knife and it got me on my toe, just barely. However, it did make a 1/8" nice cut in my toe, although I would have preferred it cut with the grain.

edit.. I just realized it got two of my toes, :grumpy:
When you dropped the knife did you stick out your foot to stop it?
Bicycle Tree said:
Uh, ok... I'm not sure what your imaginations are running to... something I may be missing... I don't understand why you're talking about rocks, potatos, and green peaches. Slow day? Some kind of cultural reference?
Its all an attempt to confuse you. Is it working?

• #3,948
Huckleberry said:
Its all an attempt to confuse you. Is it working?
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
NO ITS NOT

• #3,949
Actually it did not hurt at all. And considering the weird way it fell, I consider myself, and my foot, to be quite lucky.

• #3,950
Were you paring baseballs?

• #3,951
mattmns said:
Actually it did not hurt at all. And considering the weird way it fell, I consider myself, and my foot, to be quite lucky.

:eek: Oh, ow, yikes! Those are the WORST! I hate when you cut yourself and it doesn't even hurt, because then you just KNOW it's going to be bad, and you don't even want to look to see what damage you've just done to yourself. And then there's that weird hop, walk, dance thing you do while trying to get to the nearest towel or band-aid in an attempt to not leave a trail of bloody toe-prints on the carpet. I hope you have a nice, comfy pair of shoes with lots of toe room to wear the next few days.

Next time you try to stab Franzbear, wait until he moves away from your feet. :biggrin:

• #3,952
Yeah, I didn't even think about that. I wouldn't want to wear shoes with a nasty cut on my feet. That can't be healthy. Good thing I don't wear shoes much anyway.

I wasn't paring baseballs. I just bite into them and eat the skin and seeds and everything.

• #3,953
BicycleTree said:
Uh, ok... I'm not sure what your imaginations are running to... something I may be missing... I don't understand why you're talking about rocks, potatos, and green peaches. Slow day? :confused: Some kind of cultural reference?

No cultural reference. Start with MIH's post 5210 and Huck's response to it in 5211. You were busy with your artwork and amusing error messages, so might have missed the set-up.

• #3,954
Huckleberry said:
I wasn't paring baseballs. I just bite into them and eat the skin and seeds and everything.

Better be careful about eating the seeds, one of them might start growing in your tummy. :rofl: (Did you mom or grandma ever tell you that one?)

Besides, the seeds are far more useful as projectiles to pelt the younger brother or sister with. :devil:

• #3,955
Moonbear said:
Better be careful about eating the seeds, one of them might start growing in your tummy. :rofl: (Did you mom or grandma ever tell you that one?)

Besides, the seeds are far more useful as projectiles to pelt the younger brother or sister with. :devil:
I seem to remember one of my relatives told me that watermelon seeds would grow in my belly if I ate them. So I tried it, but it never worked. Have you had any luck? Maybe I should eat some dirt and drink lots of water or something. The PH balance of my stomach must not be right for growing watermelons. Maybe I should try tomatoes?

My grandfather told me that pink elephants come out after the street lights turn on. I haven't seen any of those either and its been a whole week now.

Back