Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #2,171
As the resident ghost... I am the dark side.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #2,172
BicycleTree said:
As the resident ghost... I am the dark side.

:rofl: I've been visiting the dark side since before you were born. :rofl:

But, I did finally figure out what a boojum is, thanks to that funniest word thread.

• #2,173
So you know what it is, but do you know what its relevance to what happened to the thread on April 1 is?

• #2,174
BicycleTree said:
So you know what it is, but do you know what its relevance to what happened to the thread on April 1 is?

:rofl: Do you think I even remember what this thread was doing on April 1? Little franzbear is getting all grown up now. I don't check up on everything it does. I really just don't want to know. :rolleyes:

• #2,175
The thread disappeared.

• #2,176
It softly and suddenly vanished away.

• #2,177
*franzbear tiptoes away* :uhh:

Oh, look, now you scared it. :grumpy:

• #2,178
Oh, did I? Can't afford to pass up this opportunity. *Grabs railroad share* *Hands another one to Moonbear*

• #2,179
BicycleTree said:
Oh, did I? Can't afford to pass up this opportunity. *Grabs railroad share* *Hands another one to Moonbear*
Does anyone have any idea what the hell he's talking about?

• #2,180
Danger said:
Does anyone have any idea what the hell he's talking about?
If I do begin to understand him, I take that as the initial sign that I am losing my mind. :rofl:

On a similar note, I was driving to work this mrning and I heard the question asked on the radio, "If you could have anything delivered to you, what would it be?"

I thought, "Time."

Then I thought, "But if I had enough time delivered, I would have time to go and get it myself." :rofl:

• #2,181
*peaks in looking for sandwiches*

*shakes head in disdain and leaves the thread*

• #2,182
Artman said:
If I do begin to understand him, I take that as the initial sign that I am losing my mind. :rofl:

I think the statement below might be the initial sign. The above is more of a sign that it's completely lost already. :rofl:

On a similar note, I was driving to work this mrning and I heard the question asked on the radio, "If you could have anything delivered to you, what would it be?"

I thought, "Time."

Then I thought, "But if I had enough time delivered, I would have time to go and get it myself." :rofl:

• #2,183
BicycleTree said:
I think I know what he means by this. :tongue:

Oh, who am I kidding? I have no idea what this means. *grabs all the railroad shares for himself* *runs for the door*.

Come on Franzbear, I have all the railroad shares! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• #2,184
Those railroad shares are very threatening!

• #2,185
Moonbear said:
I already have all these dogs panting after me. :rolleyes:
That's not panting, it's rehearsing.

• #2,186
cronxeh said:
*shakes head in disdain and leaves the thread*
I'll be dipped... it worked!

• #2,187
I don't think the railroad shares worked. This bodes not well.

• #2,188
I've decided to sell all of my railroad shares and buy a condo, right here in the thread.

• #2,189
Artman said:
I've decided to sell all of my railroad shares and buy a condo, right here in the thread.
I'm getting used to the idea of nested threads, but nesting in a thread...?

• #2,190
Danger said:
I'm getting used to the idea of nested threads, but nesting in a thread...?
It's new. It's very new. :smile:

• #2,191
Artman said:
It's new. It's very new. :smile:
Just don't get a unit on an upper floor. These threads are fire traps. (Especially with all of the arsonists that are going after Franzbear.)

• #2,192
Danger said:
Just don't get a unit on an upper floor. These threads are fire traps. (Especially with all of the arsonists that are going after Franzbear.)
I'm going to get a unit with a sprinkler system. The great thing about having a condo here is that the condo association will take care of fixing the outside of the building, cutting the grass, trash pickup, etc. (for a monthly maintenance fee, of course). :smile: And all I have to do is live here and type responses. :smile:

• #2,193
Artman said:
all I have to do is live here and type responses. :smile:
Clever.

Awright, dammit! Ath mutth ath I hate to go off topic :rolleyes: , hath anyone elth ever got their tongue caught in an electric toothbruth? The othillating brithle-carrier on my Thpin-bruth Pro loothened up so thereth a 2mm gap between it and the thupport arm. Thit, that hurths! :mad:

• #2,194
You'll never get into the thread with railway shares. And I know why. Smiles and soap won't work either.

It's a boo... jum.

• #2,195
BicycleTree said:
You'll never get into the thread with railway shares. And I know why. Smiles and soap won't work either.

It's a boo... jum.
Sure it is, but it has a great view from high on the North slope, easy access to shopping, a good distance from the city, but not so far that you can't take little trips in for dinner or a show
:approve: and best of all there is instant access for responding. :wink:

• #2,196
Danger said:
Clever.

Awright, dammit! Ath mutth ath I hate to go off topic :rolleyes: , hath anyone elth ever got their tongue caught in an electric toothbruth? The othillating brithle-carrier on my Thpin-bruth Pro loothened up so thereth a 2mm gap between it and the thupport arm. Thit, that hurths! :mad:
Got your fingers caught in it too. Ouch! :yuck:

• #2,197
if I didn't go back and read the last 65 pages what would I not know that I should?

• #2,199
tribdog said:
if I didn't go back and read the last 65 pages what would I not know that I should?
Tribdog! Welcome back! Lots of stuff! They kidnapped little Franzbear (the thread we determined is the illegitimate love-echild of Franznietsche and Moonbear) on April fools day, a new member that you'll get a kick out of has joined named Danger, we had a meeting at the Genco Olive Oil Factory to try and kill the thread...that's here:

Meeting at Genco

That is where they told us the thread had been kidnapped. We paid a ransom and got it back.

Oh, and I bought a condo here and moved in.

• #2,200
good, I'm glad things haven't fallen apart while I was away. I was really worried someone would try smarting up my thread while I was gone.

• #2,201
The thread was never kidnapped. It vanished itself on its own, then came back.

• #2,202
tribdog said:
good, I'm glad things haven't fallen apart while I was away. I was really worried someone would try smarting up my thread while I was gone.
No we've got another member, Bicycletree, who sees to it that won't happen. :biggrin:

• #2,203
There are great amenities here, pool, hot tub, tennis courts, bike trails, hiking trails, it's great. :smile:

• #2,204
Artman said:
There are great amenities here, pool, hot tub, tennis courts, bike trails, hiking trails, it's great. :smile:

Howdy, I'm your new neighbor! Couldn't pass up a deal like that. Besides, it's about time this thread start taking care of its mother. :biggrin: Is the hot tub clothing optional?

tribdog, where the heck have you been? Look how much little franzbear has grown while you've been away! We've even given it a name now.

• #2,205
Moonbear said:
Howdy, I'm your new neighbor! Couldn't pass up a deal like that. Besides, it's about time this thread start taking care of its mother. :biggrin: Is the hot tub clothing optional?
Hi! Welcome to Boojum Heights! I'll meet you in the clothing optional hot tub with the welcome wagon. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back