Term for angle changing by 0

by King
Tags: angle, term
King is offline
Feb25-12, 02:21 PM
P: 43

Does anyone know if there is a Mathematical term used to state that the angle of change of some point is 0?
Phys.Org News Partner Mathematics news on Phys.org
Hyperbolic homogeneous polynomials, oh my!
Researchers help Boston Marathon organizers plan for 2014 race
'Math detective' analyzes odds for suspicious lottery wins
tiny-tim is offline
Feb25-12, 04:56 PM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
tiny-tim's Avatar
P: 26,167
"stationary" ?
King is offline
Feb26-12, 12:50 PM
P: 43
I suppose there is no actual scientific term, but thanks. I decided to stick with "unchanged" ;).

Register to reply

Related Discussions
Angle calculation from Atomic Term Symbol Advanced Physics Homework 1
Changing Angle of Refraction? General Physics 3
Changing angle to seek a moving target position Introductory Physics Homework 1
Find angle to eliminate cross product term Calculus & Beyond Homework 1
Difficult Force Problem with changing angle (plz help!!) Introductory Physics Homework 1