PF PHOTO CONTEST - Peace And Tranquility (6/21-6/27)

In summary, the Peace and Tranquility photo contest is open to digital photos that evoke a feeling of peace and tranquility. You are allowed to adjust the brightness and contrast of your picture, but other than that, any form of picture editing or modification is not allowed. The contest ends at the end of the week, and the winner is determined by a poll.
Considering he is basically a mutt of a cat, he has the strongest Tabby markings I've ever seen in a cat, his sister (who is three legged after an animal attack) is gray and white, but not so heavily marked. Funny cat, he's huge, but has a higher voice than his pint sized sister Mitzy.

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the PF PHOTO CONTEST - Peace And Tranquility?</h2><p>The purpose of this contest is to showcase photographs that capture the essence of peace and tranquility in our world. It is a way to promote positivity and mindfulness through beautiful imagery.</p><h2>2. Who can participate in the PF PHOTO CONTEST - Peace And Tranquility?</h2><p>Anyone can participate in the contest, as long as they have a camera and a passion for photography. There are no age or location restrictions.</p><h2>3. How do I submit my entry for the PF PHOTO CONTEST - Peace And Tranquility?</h2><p>To submit your entry, you must post your photo on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #PFPhotoContest and tag the Peace and Tranquility page. You can also submit your photo through the contest's official website.</p><h2>4. Can I submit more than one photo for the PF PHOTO CONTEST - Peace And Tranquility?</h2><p>Yes, you can submit multiple photos for the contest. However, each participant can only win one prize.</p><h2>5. What are the prizes for the PF PHOTO CONTEST - Peace And Tranquility?</h2><p>The prizes for the contest vary, but they often include cash prizes, photography equipment, and the opportunity to have your photo featured on the Peace and Tranquility page and their official website.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the PF PHOTO CONTEST - Peace And Tranquility?

The purpose of this contest is to showcase photographs that capture the essence of peace and tranquility in our world. It is a way to promote positivity and mindfulness through beautiful imagery.

2. Who can participate in the PF PHOTO CONTEST - Peace And Tranquility?

Anyone can participate in the contest, as long as they have a camera and a passion for photography. There are no age or location restrictions.

3. How do I submit my entry for the PF PHOTO CONTEST - Peace And Tranquility?

To submit your entry, you must post your photo on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #PFPhotoContest and tag the Peace and Tranquility page. You can also submit your photo through the contest's official website.

4. Can I submit more than one photo for the PF PHOTO CONTEST - Peace And Tranquility?

Yes, you can submit multiple photos for the contest. However, each participant can only win one prize.

5. What are the prizes for the PF PHOTO CONTEST - Peace And Tranquility?

The prizes for the contest vary, but they often include cash prizes, photography equipment, and the opportunity to have your photo featured on the Peace and Tranquility page and their official website.