Free Industry Resources - Support PF

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the poor performance of Google ads and the introduction of a new affiliate program by PF, which offers free magazines, guides, and white papers on various topics. Each subscription results in a profit for PF. The conversation also includes a discussion on the background of the program's webpage and some technical issues. One person expresses disappointment in not being able to benefit from the program, but the creator assures them it will not be a problem. The conversation ends with a recommendation for the Biophotonics International magazine and a request for anyone who experiences any issues with the program to report it.
Google ads have been very poor so I am trying new ideas. PF has a new affiliate program running that presents you with free magazine, guides and white papers! Many topics to choose from and they are all free! Each subscription nets PF $2-$5. If you are unable to be a gold member, this is a great way to get some free info and help PF :smile:

Check it out here:
http://physicsforums.tradepub.com/

Physics news on Phys.org
Neat idea. The background of that page looks a bit goofed -- is that on purpose?

Cool. I like this one:

Medical Device Technology Is a comprehensive source of technical information on all aspects of the design, production and manufacture of finished medical devices and...

Edit -- oops!

Geographic Eligibility: Europe, Turkey, Israel

berkeman said:
Neat idea. The background of that page looks a bit goofed -- is that on purpose?

looks like our hotlinking protection is messing it up, I'll fix it

That looks absolutely fantastic, Greg. It's the sort of resource that I've always dreamed of. Unfortunately, this caveat
All are absolutely free to professionals who qualify.
pretty much rules out my benefiting from it. :frown:

Danger said:
That looks absolutely fantastic, Greg. It's the sort of resource that I've always dreamed of. Unfortunately, this caveat pretty much rules out my benefiting from it. :frown:

I won't tell anyone :wink:

I see that there's the Biophotonics International magazine. Maybe you could check into http://www.photonics.com/Content/Default.aspx?P=5&V=42&I=304". I would think the more the better.

Nice touch Greg.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was fun!~

We've had a few people being denied magazines. Please report to me if this happens to you. thanks!

1. What is the purpose of "Free Industry Resources - Support PF"?

The purpose of "Free Industry Resources - Support PF" is to provide a platform for individuals and businesses in the industry to access free resources and support to help them succeed.

2. What types of resources are available through "Free Industry Resources - Support PF"?

There are a variety of resources available such as educational materials, tools and templates, networking opportunities, and industry-specific advice and guidance.

3. Is there a cost to use "Free Industry Resources - Support PF"?

No, all resources and support provided through "Free Industry Resources - Support PF" are completely free of charge. Our goal is to support the industry and help individuals and businesses succeed without any financial barriers.

4. Who can access "Free Industry Resources - Support PF"?

Anyone in the industry, whether it be a small business owner, entrepreneur, or employee, can access the resources and support provided through "Free Industry Resources - Support PF".

5. How can I contribute to "Free Industry Resources - Support PF"?

If you have resources, expertise, or advice that you believe would be valuable to others in the industry, you can reach out to us and inquire about becoming a contributor to "Free Industry Resources - Support PF". We are always looking for new ways to support and empower the industry.