Who Are Some Hot Actors/Actresses Over 40?

• Thread starter BobG
  • Start date
In summary: I don't actually believe that. Actually I never said or implied they (we) are too old for romance. What I actually said was romance among older people is just plain not as interesting, much less likely to make for a good movie plot, because older people are too cautious to do the kind of wild things that make for interesting movies.
mheslep said:
Well this one as a date on it, 42, back in 2008:
Famke_Janssen_cropped.jpg
I think some recent pictures (from 2011) are here:
http://www.starpulse.com/Actresses/Janssen,_Famke/gallery/PPF-019669/ [Broken]

"Green Cross International has appointed international actress Famke Janssen as its first “Water Ambassador,” a role aimed at helping the global organization increase awareness on the global water crisis and their efforts to respond to this challenge."
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni24419104/
http://www.gcint.org/

She would be an interesting date. :approve:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Astronuc said:
She would be an interesting date. :approve:
Yeah well, I still have her number around somewhere so I'll pm to you later. Tell her I want my blender back.

Welcome. August 30.

398px-CameronDiazByCarolineRenouard2010.jpg

Alt View
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/uploads/2011/01/cameron-diaz-bad-teacher1.jpg

Last edited:
Bea Arthur

I vote for this one

ZBLTD00Z.jpg

This guy looks great for 40. Without the beard he looks like a kid in his twenties.

9.jpg

Rachel Weisz (42 years old):

19997.jpg

<h2>What are the criteria for determining the "Hottest Actress/Actor over 40"?</h2><p>The criteria for determining the "Hottest Actress/Actor over 40" can vary depending on personal preferences and opinions. However, some common factors that are often considered include physical appearance, talent, popularity, and overall appeal.</p><h2>Who is currently considered the "Hottest Actress/Actor over 40"?</h2><p>This is a subjective question and can vary based on individual opinions. Some popular actresses and actors over 40 who are often considered for this title include Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, Halle Berry, and George Clooney.</p><h2>How does age affect an actress/actor's career and attractiveness in Hollywood?</h2><p>Age can definitely play a role in an actress/actor's career and attractiveness in Hollywood. As actors and actresses get older, they may face ageism and struggle to find roles that are suitable for their age. However, there are also many talented and successful actors and actresses who continue to have successful careers well into their 40s and beyond.</p><h2>Can an actress/actor's attractiveness be measured objectively?</h2><p>No, attractiveness is subjective and can vary greatly from person to person. While there may be certain societal standards of beauty, what one person finds attractive may not be the same for another. Additionally, attractiveness is not solely based on physical appearance, but can also include talent, charisma, and other factors.</p><h2>Is there a double standard for aging in Hollywood between male and female actors/actresses?</h2><p>There has been much discussion about the double standard for aging in Hollywood between male and female actors/actresses. In general, male actors are often seen as more desirable and attractive as they age, while female actresses may face more pressure to maintain a youthful appearance. However, there are also many examples of successful and celebrated female actresses over 40 who continue to thrive in the industry.</p>

What are the criteria for determining the "Hottest Actress/Actor over 40"?

The criteria for determining the "Hottest Actress/Actor over 40" can vary depending on personal preferences and opinions. However, some common factors that are often considered include physical appearance, talent, popularity, and overall appeal.

Who is currently considered the "Hottest Actress/Actor over 40"?

This is a subjective question and can vary based on individual opinions. Some popular actresses and actors over 40 who are often considered for this title include Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, Halle Berry, and George Clooney.

How does age affect an actress/actor's career and attractiveness in Hollywood?

Age can definitely play a role in an actress/actor's career and attractiveness in Hollywood. As actors and actresses get older, they may face ageism and struggle to find roles that are suitable for their age. However, there are also many talented and successful actors and actresses who continue to have successful careers well into their 40s and beyond.

Can an actress/actor's attractiveness be measured objectively?

No, attractiveness is subjective and can vary greatly from person to person. While there may be certain societal standards of beauty, what one person finds attractive may not be the same for another. Additionally, attractiveness is not solely based on physical appearance, but can also include talent, charisma, and other factors.

Is there a double standard for aging in Hollywood between male and female actors/actresses?

There has been much discussion about the double standard for aging in Hollywood between male and female actors/actresses. In general, male actors are often seen as more desirable and attractive as they age, while female actresses may face more pressure to maintain a youthful appearance. However, there are also many examples of successful and celebrated female actresses over 40 who continue to thrive in the industry.

Back