Is Moonbear's Expensive Cat Toy Worth the Hype? Ember's Review on Video

• Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date
1.0 x "Really Expensive Cat Toys" refer to high-end, luxury toys designed with premium materials and advanced technology to enhance the play experience for cats. These toys can be pricey due to their handmade nature, use of superior materials, and inclusion of sophisticated features like motion sensors. Whether such toys are worth the investment depends on individual preferences and the cat's play habits, as some cats may find equal enjoyment in simpler, less costly options.
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
Moonbear, has Ember http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2469928627183918026" to your Mac yet?

:)

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Just wait. In a year or two that cat will grow up and become fat. It will just sit there and watch the background moving around and move its head back and fourth. Then it will try to paw at it once, maybe twice if your lucky. Then it will turn to the camera and just stare at it saying, "I am not amused" blinking its eyes at you. :rofl:

:rofl:

Oh, I miss my cat now :frown: .

Sorta like this

Awww that is really cute when it is *someone else's* computer Really Expensive Cat Toy

scorpa said:
Awww that is really cute when it is *someone else's* computer

Hey they filmed the cat doing it. Must not have been that important.

ZapperZ said:
Moonbear, has Ember http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2469928627183918026" to your Mac yet?

:)

Zz.

:rofl: Ember has done a few dances across the keyboard, but alas, for all the things she's good at, operating the computer isn't one of them. She still thinks chasing the pointer on the screen is a big deal, and I have to move it for her. :rolleyes: I think she will have to rely on her good looks more than her brains, though she might have a potential career going pro playing fetch. She's already mastered the slam dunk into the toilet bowl.

This is our kitten, Robot. She likes computers. No the screen was not damaged because she doesn't use her claws when playing... only when attacking, which is more often.
Ok, maybe the cat was kinda cool. Robot? How awesome a name is that?

MeJennifer said:
Talking about keyboards, how about this even more expensive cat toy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ860P4iTaM"

Thats amazing. I wish my cat was this talented. She just brings us dead things for breakfast :frown:

Am I missing something here? That cat was pathetic. Its just hitting keys and amusing itself.

cyrusabdollahi said:
Am I missing something here? That cat was pathetic. Its just hitting keys and amusing itself.

No, tere was a VERY clear intent in that cats eye. Without a doubt it was preparing the composition of the world's greatest musical masterpiece. OBVIOUSLY.

Damm, your right. Thanks, I clearly missed that one. I must be tired.

Next up, the worlds biggest cat!

GiantCat2E.jpg

cyrusabdollahi said:
So do we here. :wink:

cyrusabdollahi said:
Damm, your right. Thanks, I clearly missed that one. I must be tired.

Next up, the worlds biggest cat!

GiantCat2E.jpg

lol such an awful photoshop but I still laughed :cool:

Let's get this to one million views! My cat's favorite toy ATM is a paper grocery bag :D

Greg Bernhardt said:
Let's get this to one million views! My cat's favorite toy ATM is a paper grocery bag :D

My cat likes to unroll toilet paper. Sometimes he shreds the entire roll and leaves it in front of the toilet. Every once in a while he does it in all 3 bathrooms. :mad:

I'll add more to this list later. LOL!

why does this thread have so many views...

are people unable to resist clicking on a thread relating to cats?

mindless drone clicking increases popularity to epic proportions?

G037H3 said:
why does this thread have so many views...

are people unable to resist clicking on a thread relating to cats?

mindless drone clicking increases popularity to epic proportions?

for whatever reason it must have ranked well in google

I'm a cat lover! :biggrin: A good majority of people where I live have a cat(s). I know everything there is to know about cats. Cat's think toys are fun. :biggrin: And, a cat is a wonderful creature to be loved and knows it. People who don't like cats wouldn't understand.

Finally someone found a use for a macintosh.

Nice kitty!
especially when it can hack your enemy's computer!

Anyway todays hit for this thread: 481 - compared to an average of 260 over the last 18 days.

What is a "Really Expensive Cat Toy"?

A "Really Expensive Cat Toy" is a high-end, luxury toy designed specifically for cats. These toys are often made with high-quality materials and advanced technology to provide the ultimate play experience for your feline friend.

Why are "Really Expensive Cat Toys" so expensive?

"Really Expensive Cat Toys" are often handmade or made with premium materials, which drives up the cost. They may also include advanced features such as motion sensors or interactive components, which add to the price.

Are "Really Expensive Cat Toys" worth the investment?

It depends on your personal preferences and your cat's play habits. Some cats may be perfectly content with simple, inexpensive toys, while others may benefit from the added stimulation and durability of a "Really Expensive Cat Toy". It's important to consider your budget and your cat's needs before making a purchase.

What types of "Really Expensive Cat Toys" are available?

There are many different types of "Really Expensive Cat Toys" on the market, including interactive toys, puzzle toys, automatic toys, and more. Some may be designed for specific breeds or play styles, while others may be more versatile for all cats.

Can "Really Expensive Cat Toys" improve my cat's health or behavior?

While "Really Expensive Cat Toys" can provide mental and physical stimulation for your cat, they should not be considered a replacement for regular playtime and exercise. However, they may be helpful in preventing boredom and providing enrichment for indoor cats.