Even Hitler rants about Jackson EM book

In summary, the conversation revolves around a Downfall parody video about Hitler hating Jackson's EM book and the struggles of taking an EM course with a professor who is unreliable or lacks proper teaching materials. The video is relatable and humorous, with mention of a programming class without a book and a professor who does assignments for students instead of explaining them. The repetition of the parody scene is also noted.
willmamudi
Guys,

I found this Downfall parody video about how much Hitler hates Jackson EM book:

Apparently, even he can't stand Jackson after one full semester of EM course. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I got bored.

willmamudi said:
Guys,

I found this Downfall parody video about how much Hitler hates Jackson EM book:
Apparently, even he can't stand Jackson after one full semester of EM course. :D
I've never laughed at a Hitler video more than that one. And I definitely can relate. If you don't have a professor that actually shows up for class half the time (I'm looking at you DB), then you are totally dependent on the text; which definitely can suck.

In my programming class we didn't even get a book! And the professor, though a very nice guy, would do the assignment for you when you visited him for extra help, rather than explain it.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:

at least he didn't have to work through smythe's book; I've read that it makes jackson's look like sesame street (no idea if it's actually true or not)

Last edited:
How many times is that scene going to be used for a spoof? Boring.

qspeechc said:
How many times is that scene going to be used for a spoof? Boring.

Yay, I'm not the only one!

1. What is the Jackson EM book?

The Jackson EM book is a fictional book written by author Tom Jackson that tells the story of a group of scientists who discover a way to control and manipulate electromagnetic energy.

2. Why is Hitler mentioned in the title?

The title is a play on the popular meme "Hitler rants about..." where a scene from the film "Downfall" is edited with humorous and exaggerated subtitles. In this case, the meme is referencing Hitler's infamous obsession with advanced technology and how he would react to a book about controlling electromagnetic energy.

3. Is the book historically accurate?

No, the book is a work of fiction and is not intended to be historically accurate. While it does reference real historical events and figures, it is not meant to be a factual account.

4. What are the main themes of the book?

The main themes of the book include scientific discovery, power and control, and the consequences of playing god. It also explores themes of morality and the role of science in society.

5. Who would enjoy reading this book?

This book would appeal to readers who are interested in science fiction, historical fiction, and stories about scientific advancements and their impact on society. It may also appeal to those who enjoy dark humor and satire.