How can I access to the following reference?

• Thread starter yicong2011
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Reference
In summary, the conversation discusses the difficulty of accessing a specific research article and suggests alternative resources for finding the information.
yicong2011
V. A. Belinskii and V. E. Zakharov, Integration of the Einstein Equations by the Inverse Scattering Method and Calculation of Exact Soliton Solutions, Sov. Phys. JETP 48, 985 (1978)I cannot access to in via the library in my department. But I need it in my research. Sad...The website

http://ebooks.worldscinet.com/ISBN/9789814317344/9789814317344_0049.html

I do not have ID or Password

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Can't your university library get it for you from another university via interlibrary loan?

yicong, I think I have a copy of their preprint somewhere, but the printing is very poor quality, almost completely illegible. Suggest you look instead for the recent (2005) book "Gravitational Solitons", which Belinskii coauthored.

1. How can I access a reference without paying for it?

There are several ways to access references without paying for them. One option is to use a library's online resources, which may offer free access to reference databases or journals. Another option is to search for open access versions of the reference, which are often available through institutional repositories or websites such as arXiv or PubMed Central. Additionally, you can reach out to the authors of the reference and ask for a copy of the paper.

2. Can I access a reference from a different country?

Yes, you can access references from different countries through online databases or journals. However, some resources may be restricted to certain regions and may require a subscription or payment to access. In these cases, you can try using a virtual private network (VPN) to access the reference from a different location.

3. How do I access a reference that is not available online?

If the reference is not available online, you can try searching for it in a library's physical collection. Many libraries also offer interlibrary loan services, which allow you to request a copy of the reference from another library. If the reference is not available through these options, you can contact the author directly for a copy.

4. Can I access a reference from a specific journal or publication?

Yes, you can access references from specific journals or publications by searching for them in online databases or through the journal's website. If the reference is not available online, you can also check the journal's physical collection at a library or request it through interlibrary loan.

5. How do I access a reference if I am not affiliated with a university or research institution?

If you are not affiliated with a university or research institution, you can still access references through online databases or open access resources. You can also contact the authors directly for a copy of the reference. Some public libraries also offer access to online reference databases and journals, so it may be worth checking with your local library as well.